a smooth raper !!!

~Minerva's pov~
Tied up , covered in blood , skin full with scars and my voice absent ..in the middle of a scary mudy forest ..the rain falling mercilessly above my head as a shadow of darkness choked me ..
so many tears dripping down my chin , helpless crying for help...

" Minerva...My love wake up !"

" I..w..!" her chest was shaking up and down with her fast heavy breathing , her body shuddering in fear as she looked around....

" baby it is me ! don't worry you are safe" the blond caring man took her between his arms , embracing her trembling body with his warm chest , slowly brushing her silky hair while she was still silent ..under that fear of her bad nightmare ..

It was a fact about her being strong , but against those nightmares she was the weakest creature and nobody ever managed to change that...

Few minutes passed as she started to feel herself again , she looked up at the warm blue eyes which surrounded  her with oceans of love and soon his lips were gently caressing her shivered ones , just to add some physical love ..no ..some needed physical love ...
He swolloed her muffled deep sniffs as she seemed to cry more as he kissed her..
God she was so sensitive ..
he opened his eyes to study her face meanwhile , her beautiful eyes closed as her wet eyelashes touching her wet skin , with her pearls tears rushing down..

Sweet jesus ! What happened to make her like that !!

" sweetheart"

" sorry for waking you up " she murmured

" darling , you know I am here for you " his hand ran over her slim waist through the light fabric of her short sleep dress

" thanks babe" she wrapped her arms around his neck staying still..

" what did you see?" he said

" something scary..but I..do not remember clearly .."

" it is all gone now okay !" he leant and kissed jer neck 

" yes .." she snuggled " it is all gone" she murmured in his crocks

" what a good girl " he smiled

" babe I am thirsty I am g-"

" no you stay here " he said smiling as he got up " you want to drink wayer or "

" water " she looked at him that kind of sexy yet very innocent look , few seconds as she licked her lips , blushed and looked down ..

~sting's pov~
For fuck sake !! Am I a big pervert or she is just too hot for this fucking world?!
She was not in her best situations no ! She was literally in her worst yet my mind slided down at her huge bust through that dress.....just to get killed by that goddaman reaction ! Did she noticed..?!
Or maybe she was thinking about how nice I was..
Really !!!

" okay then  babe " he immediately turned and walked to the door

" sting!"

" y..yea ?"
" thank you again "

" damn ! I told you its fine"

" hahaha "

Half an hour and everything was back to normal ,the sweet lovely wife was finally back to sleep...

~sting's pov~
Finally!! For reason I was so glad she was not thinking as I was , I really wanted her to sleep with a soft smile as she used to..
I put her to sleepusing every warm energy in my heart , from filling her ear drums with soft nice speech to covering her skin with my fingerprints ..
And she made it ..
How beautiful...how peaceful...how sexy...

My eyes raped her sleeping body carefully , I can stare at her even if she is asleep right ? Of course I can ...I can even touch her ...
I can ! But ..she just fell asleep and I do not want to bother her ..

Damn...

It was a shameless thing of me to do , but I was thirsty too, and her nipples were screaming for me to rape them ! To free them from that white night dress ...
Slowly I opened the rims of her dress , and it splited down her sides baring her flesh to my amused sight
...

I closed my lips around one of her sugar  nipples , as I intertwined my fingers with her asleep ones , she was incredibly warm , as if her temperature rose when she fall asleep ..and for a moment I wondered about how her sweet tight vagina would feel at this rate ..
And at that thought , I felt my member grew in size against my boxers , holy shit ! It hurts !
My mouth was busy sucking on her nipple, and suddenly a small gasp escaped her mouth ..! Just to make my dick writhe and cries for freedom !
What should I do ! I was the one who brought this to myself !

My hand slided down to her perfectly shaped hips
wandering till I reached a steaming hot place ..and blood rushed to both my crotch and face

Now I can not handle anything anymore ..

I parted her legs wide as I stripped off my boxers , but then I had something in my mind , I went to the closet and brought my personal camera , damn I would need this when I am away ..

I did not care -at that time- about wjat she would do after finding out ..I just cared about pleasing myself ..

I didn't think she'd be happy about the photos tho..

I spreaded her pussy lips with my fingers , oh god how delicate she was ! I bet my camera could not handle that !

After I was satisfied with the huge amount of photos I took I put the camera on the table getting ready for the real fun ... Gently started to rub my tip along her slit

Oh man ! How bad can I be ..
Doing this to my darling wife
I kissed her a rough one on her lips just to make her wake up now ..
She opened her sweet eyes slowly before she realised her position , and wanted to scream in surprise but my lips silenced her before that ..

" be agood girl , my sweet minerva"

" oh god baby this is embarrassin..Ahhh"

" I just want to fuck the live shit out of you"
" babe!! Ahh"