serious!!

"baby I'll head to the kitchen for a bit "

" okay sugar lips, I'll wait for you in the sitting room "

~Minerva's pov~
We finished our sweet bath and headed out , I was so glad my cute husband agreed to wear that pink matching towels with kitten faces , I bought three ones though but I was dying to try them out ...even if rogue was not there ...Ooops!
I was excited to give him a massage but as he said he wanted to watch the T.V first I thought to bring some cake and juices!
I am not a big fan of watching that shit but as long as he would be next to me and I would be able to just look at his pretty form I don't mind !
and so I brought the wide plat and put it on the table , he was sitting there with nothing but that cute towel on...oh god! It suited him so damn well ..
I sat next to him as he smiled and switched off the T.v then laid down on the couch resting his head on my thighs ! I couldn't help but giggle at that as I brushed his hair gently looking at his wonderful blue eyes ...
and..I knew he had something in his mind...

" Minerva"

"hmm?"

" well..ahh..."

" tell me sweetheart what's wrong?"

" well ..I wanted to talk with you about this before but I didn't have the chance tho..."

" aaand what is it ?"

" sweetie , are you satisfied with your life?"

" hahaha..love !! Is that even a question ?!"

" I..mean.."

"dear! I can't imagine a life better than my life " she smiled running her fingers in his blond hair earning a small gasp from his lips

".....I know you used to love going on missions and work though ..I talked with rog about this ..look baby ..if you want to return to your work it is completely fine with us! ..do not worry about the house work we'll get you a maid and she can take care of it for you ..."

" baby I-"

" I just want you to be happy ..I do not want you to sacrifice anything for us " he said passionately as he took her hand and kissed it

" honey ..I left work for good two years ago , because I wanted that ! ..and because I found my passion in doing something that makes my life glows which is taking care of you two ! This is my very own job that I hold dear to the fullest ...
so of course I am happy ..you and rogue are making me live in heaven ..I can not ask for more "

" Minerva!!!" his eyes widened before he smiled proudly " holy !"

" oh my my ! " she pinched his cheek " yea! Show me this cocky smile "

" you have no idea how happy your words make me !"

" I just told the truth my dear " she said as she reached the fork taking in a small piece of cake as she fed him " now tell me what do u think about this new style caky!! "

"So fuking delicious but guess what" he murmured

" what ?!" she raised an eyebrow knowing that he'd say something naughty .

" your pussy is m-"

" here another one my beloved " she shoved another one into his mouth

"m..mggghh"

" hahaha"

" not funny " he facepalmed

" sorryyy not sorryy"

" damn why you are so cute"

"No you are the cute one here"

a couple of hours and the two was sleeping peacefully in their over sized bed ..

~sting's pov~
It was a very warm night , we spent time talking and laughing till we got tired , it was a perfect time ..of course it was ..because her lovely self is like an angel..her sweetness was too much ..

~Minerva's pov~
He slept like a small child , his head on my boobs as his body rested between my thighs ,I kept caressing his hair and singing for him till he fall asleep ....how peaceful !  he was snoring calmly ...my god! He was really tired ..soon I fall asleep too....

I knew tomorrow would be tiring ..