a successful housewife!

~Minerva's pov~
Everything was running smoothly in our house , despite those few fights between them ..but I always had the ability to make the anger vanish ..
I had to do every thing inside like cleaning, cooking, washing ...it was fun ! I liked being the housewife I am now...however taking care of two mature men is not as easy but to me it was more lovely than anything...
But one thing was a bit hard on me was dealing with their emotions ..they were completely different from each other and I had to give the two of them an equal amount of love , care , passion and time....

After about three hours , the pretty woman finished cleaning the house , she stood there admiring her hard work as everything looked shiny and so clean
It was already the middle of the day , however the sun started to hide in the clouds embrace as a shiver of slight coldness ran into the earth's veins...

" ahh...it is so like autumn " Minerva smiled returning the cleaning tools to their place on the wide balcony , feeling already a bit cold..
The green eyed woman looked up at the sky , letting her mind get drank into that another kind of sweet beauty ..

" I think it is going to rain today" with a sad sigh she finished her word closing the door and walking her way to the bathroom..

~Minerva's pov~ ..
It seemed like rain is about to fall again , maybe it'd be like yesterday ..it had rained a lot ..it was not like I disliked rain but the fact my two love birds were not home made me feel depressed ..just a little bit though..
I just hated to spend rainy nights alone , but really ! I could do nothing about it...
I stopped going out on missions since about two years , I gave up work to be a successful housewife...
Our life was luxe, sting and rogue's work was pretty enough for that kind of rich life..that's another reason why I stopped working ..though...

Our lovely lady entered the bathroom stripping that sundress aside and did her hair off letting it lay along her back down to her hips , as she entered her delicious body in the filled tub , a small sweet gasp escaped her mouth as her muscles relaxed in the hot water

" having this hot water is a bless" a thought brought a smile on her lips , before she started to wash her long dark black hair , humming a calm song to herself ..

~Minerva's pov~
Even when they were not by my side , they were still in my both head and heart ....
and all of that aside ..I had to take care of my body , and very carefully , for them..I had to keep my skin smooth and glowed , my hair brushed all the time ,my body to be toned and perfect , and the most is to keep a warm smile on my face all the time , no matter how I feel inside I managed till now to keep this smile , I was pretty aware how much they craved it and needed it.... I had to be just as a generous flower for them to feed on its sweet nectar , because they were two young men with a lot of energy , lust , desires , emotions ..they had got too much ..and I had to deal with all of that , to make them beyond satisfaction ...I didn't want them to cheat..or to leave.....

I was happy ..I was able to keep everything okay ...

Half an hour and Minerva was not done yet with her bath , still humming with the sweet splashes of water she made , but a knock on the door silenced her and made her jolt in place just to har a lovely voice coming from behind the door ..

" Minerva can I come in?"

" oh !..ye..a baby !"

He waited no time and entered , closing the door after him

" a..hh..sorry for disturbing " the blond man turned his face aside rubbing the back of his neck as the smoking hot beauty stood before him , completely naked , and wet from her bath

" it is fine " she giggled and stepped out the tub

" you finished the work already?!" she smiled standing close to him looking up at him with her black locks dripping on her huge bust

The blond man looked at her green eyes deeply , traveling inside of them to a wide piece of heaven , she was such a sexy woman yet he liked her eyes the most , they gave him the safety , the fondness he needed ...

" We did but rogue went to buy tools from the nearby town so he won't be here tonight" he barely managed to think ..his mind , heart , soul were lost inside her eyes

~sting's pov~
No matter how many years I spent with her , this woman never failed driving me on my knees without even trying ...

..........