what a passionated bath!

~sting's pov~
a second and my back was pressed against the cold steamy wall of the bathroom , with her hot body all over me , my eyes were shut closed , enjoying the feel of her tongue inside my mouth ..
I had so much in my mind , i could do so many things to her hot body , yet she drove me paralytic !
I was the hunter , yet she hunted me ...she was my prey yet I was under her mercy..

It feels so good ..but it hurts !

She broke up the kiss looking at me , sliding her hands down on my chest leaving me growl at her wildfired fingertips ...

" bab-"

"shh!" the raven haired woman silenced him with her finger on his lips , as she leant her head to his beautiful neck where she planted small heated kisses , letting her tongue dance in his crocks playfully , while her hands finished undoing his pants as they slided to the ground ,as she grinded her hips against his crotch , giving him a look that says -what a naughty boi - then a smirk with a - but I like that-
a small groan came from the blond man who was taking her gentle yet hot moves , but not too long before he bit on his lower lip lustfuly pushing his pants away from his legs , and grabbing her waist with his both hands rising her in the air then lowering her for a soft kiss gaining a loud giggle from her ..

" hahaha ..baby!"

" I love you so much "

Her legs wrapped around his waist tightly as for her hands around his neck , he lifted her as she was a feather ! He was so strong with very tight toned body , from his wide shoulders to his muscular chest down to those six-packs which can make any girl fall ..so easily...

~Minerva's pov~
I liked how he treated me , felt like I was his own queen , he didn't waste a chance to give me that warm kind treatment and I loved it !

" so ready for the bath?"

" ready but I want a massage after it "

" with pleasure hahaha"

" Minerva"

" yes babe?"

" how come you look more delicious when you are wet like this"

" just get in the tub boi !"

" ohoho..don't push ! I get it!"

~sting's pov~
I was all the way turned on ! I could just push her against that wall and fuck her till she goes numb ! and I know..she had that sort of ideas in her head ..yet ..I couldn't do that!
I didn't just come home craving sex! I wanted to enjoy her , in her every little thing ..even that giggle she made , took me to a high level of happiness..
her fingers ran into my hair locks sending shudder after shudder down my spine , I hissed at the sweet feeling and leant my head back against her warm brrasts , they were the best pillow I could ever have..
Those two huge mounds knew me better than I knew myself , they knew my happiness ..sadness ..rough times..

I always come to them like a small hungry baby...

" close your eyes baby"

" okay mami "

" hahaha .your hair looks so cute now as it's all clean " Minerva smiled as she gently hugged him from behind resting her head on his shoulder

" mhh...I love you" she whispered licking along his neck
" ahh..sweetie!!"

~Minerva's pov~

Maybe he didn't notice , but my crotch was burning in flames at that moment , for some reason I couldn't resist his manly strong body between my hands , yet he was just home I thought it would be a shame to care only about my perverted body...so I continued to resist ...