a baby ..inside a man !

" oh ! I wish him the best of luck " the raven haired woman smiled reaching her hand to his cheek where she caressed his slight blushing skin gently , letting his blue eyes eat hers up in place ..

He didn't reply , his mind was busy , unable to know where to stare or where to touch ..

Her body was generous , just as her smile..

~sting's pov~
She touched my cheek , and sat fire to my heart , my skin shivered just when her warm hand caressed my face , there was something different about her , she had that magic to make me weak ..no..to me the weakest creature on earth..
and more than that , she was a perfect beauty , from her long shiny black hair , to her sharp  green eyes , down to those plump cherry lips ..oh how much I adore drinking from them...
She was inches away from me , yet I was not able to move ..I wanted to touch her..to feel her ..yet I couldn't ...
Just that smile ...pleased the deepest part inside of me making me writhe for more..

I was completely a victim of her addiction...

And ...she knew that ..very well..

" I bet you are tired" Minerva whispered as she got on her toes and placed a small wet kiss on his cheek

" very"

" let me help you with that then" she winked , as she started to take his upper clothes off putting them aside in the washing basket

" are you okay , sweetheart?" she said as she finished taking off his T-shirt

" I am "

" Hmm....do not lie to me"
She whispered placing her hands on his bare chest , staring into his eyes

after few seconds of silence she parted her lips to say as he hugged her , so tightly she was not  even  able to breath

" you are just too precious to be touched" the blond tall man murmured in her neck , where he nuzzled his head , burying his face into her crocks , while his strong arms around her , squeezing her huge breasts into him

" oh baby!" she smiled knowing that he was fine but just in his emotional self ..again...

~Minerva's pov~
He surprised me ! Out of no where I was wrapped into that warm tight embrace ..I knew he was feeling lonely again , he always act like a small lost  kid ..yet I had to be the home for him , I smiled waiting for him to lossen up a bit ..once he did I returned his hug, my hands ran along his back , trying to comfort him , his heart was plsing fast against my skin , maybe he was nervous?! but why !
gently he touched some wet locks  which were akready fallen on my face , and pushed them behind my ear , so carefully..as if I was a board
of glass he was afraid to scratch it ..
his beautifull eyes were locked on my wet lips , I don't know why but sting was something else...he enjoyed letting his eyes dance on me ..before he did any move ..

" may I kiss you?"
The blond man leant and whispered in her ear

" yes"

~sting's pov~
She was too precious to be taken by force ! She was too delicate to be dealed roughly...
I asked her if I could kiss her , not to know if she wanted it ..because I was full aware she would not say no ! ..I just wanted her to know..to feel how much I loved her ..how much I cherished her..
her lips were just another story to me , despite all the perfect delicious things she offered , her lips were another drug after her green lovely eyes..

One inch between us ...the way she licked them wet made something snap inside of me...I knew no time , no place ..no nothing..but them !

and I knew ....whenever I start ..I won't be able to stop ...

Their lips locked , his lips taking her both ones inside his mouth , slowly tugging on her lower plump one then nibbling on it before sucking it between his lips again...

~sting's pov~
She was so sensitive , I took my time playing with her sweet lips , while my hands rubbing on her waist , her body reactions drove me insane ..just one kiss and I felt her back arching into me , her arms laying on my shoulders loosely while she all the way up on her toes , my hands went down to her big bubble ass cheeks..
I wasn't a perverted man..but her body was so damn hard to resist ..and to my amusement a moan escaped her lips against my kiss , the moment I took a full grab of her ass cheek  ...
Her voice so cute yet so hot and sexy , I swear her moans would make any man leak in his place ..
She looked at me while her lips were still being devoured by mine as she closed them again and returned the kiss , her tongue pushed through my lips and began to taste every single bit of my thirsty mouth ...she had got that skills ...
Her hand pulled at my hair gently when I was  listening carefully to the small moans she was making ...