Chapter one

Saturday 6a.m.

I woke up with a handsome man hugging me and gently snoring in his sleep. I recalled the events last night and all I could say is that it’s not really much. Brianne, my bestfriend, and I went to check out the recently opened chic club last night where we met… I looked at the guy I went and slept last night and I really can’t remember his name. I remember making out with this guy in the dance floor then continuing it to the bar. Man, HE. IS. A. GOOD. KISSER. That actually got me hooked up and had sex with him last night and that is when it actually went downhill. He has a low endurance! He doesn’t last long! Major turn off! I didn’t even reach my peak last night. Urg, total knock off.

I untangle his hands off me and sat on the bed. I searched for my bag and reached for my sticky note. I wrote him a note: Hey, you are a good kisser. Bye. Xoxo. I kissed the sticky note and placed it to his bedside table.

I gather up my clothes and stuff that is scattered on the floor and dressed. I tied my messy sex hair into a bun so it wouldn’t be all over the place and left his apartment.

Just as I left his apartment I felt my phone vibrate inside my bag. I looked at the caller I.D and saw Brianne calling me. I vaguely remember that she also went home with this guy’s friend. I answered the phone when I’m already inside the elevator while checking myself out in the elevator mirror if there is anything amiss with my appearance.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey! Did you just left his apartment?” Brianne asked.

“Yup. You?”

“Same. Where are you?”

“I think I’m in 5th ave.” Trying to recall where we went last night.

“I’m close by. Meet you at Starbucks few blocks down?”

“Sure.”

“Okay, see yah!” Brianne ended the call.

I left the building and hailed a cab. When I entered the Starbucks I saw her waving at me at the far corner of the shop. I went to the counter to order a macchiato and went to her table.

“So, how is he last night? Is he as good as bed as he is good looking?” Brianne asked.

“Far from it.” I complained.

“Seriously?” Brianne looks like she’s holding off her laugh.

“Seriously. Yes he is a good kisser but he just lacks the endurance to hold it off. I didn’t even reached my peak last night and just thought all the way when will it end.” I rolled my eyes.

She is laughing out loud while holding her stomach. I let her laugh until she gets it all out. “That is like what? The third time this month? Oh my god!” Then she laughed again.

I grimaced. “I know. Maybe I need to tone it down a bit and just have fun when we go out or just have enough that I won’t go and have sex every time.” I signed.

“How’s yours?” I asked her.

“Oh he is good. So good in fact.” I signed.

“I knew it! I should have gone home with him!”

She laughed. “Well, I let you chose first right? It’s a fair deal. Your loss.” She put her tongue out to me.

“Rate it.”

She thinks for a second. “8?” I raised a brow at her.

“I thought he is so good?”

“Well, he is good but he just kept spanking me while we are having sex. What’s up with that?”