Chapter Three:

Clayton had a smile on his face, phone sex with Alice went smoothly. He enjoyed hearing her moan, saying his name.

He imagined her legs tensing and it wasn't her own fingers but his cock inside of her.

Chuckling to himself when he climbed out of the shower, he quickly dried himself.

Clayton then dressed in his nicest pair of jeans he had and a dark blue shirt, arming himself with a small colt. He made sure that it was loaded with six bullets with the safety off.

Clayton finished dressing with his jacket before he headed out.

In the living room, Samuel was leaning against the wall, looking very smokey with his design jeans and leather jacket. Clayton had noticed Samuel copying his style over the last month or so. He only allowed it because they were friends, best friends.

"What's the game plan here?" Samuel said without a glance.

"Go to the Empress. Ask around and try not to get into trouble. I mean you Sam."

Samuel made a face towards Clayton. It was pure disgust.

"Seriously Sam. Ruth is arriving soon. I don't want trouble for her right now, especially with Philip being so close on our radar. No stress for her, please, you know how she feels about your habits. Remember Thailand, oh, and then Cairo. She almost killed you with all the hookers and mess you left behind. I had five stitches in my left side from her because you used me as your human shield."

Samuel stared at Clayton. He knew that Clayton was right. Sam leaned against the wall as he placed his money back into his jacket pocket.

"Ok. Fine. Best behavior," Sam said, with slight childish sass that made Clayton trying hard not to laugh.

Clayton then made sure the coffee was on and brewing as he continued to hunt for Philip from his laptop as he sat down on that old brown couch for the rest of the night.

They arrived at the Empress by eleven pm, it was pitch black. He had spent the late afternoon setting up the 45inch tv he ordered online, now facing the couch in the living room for Ruth. He knew she would appreciate the gesture.

The Empress was a secret, underground club. It was an elite place, hidden, only visible if you knew where to look.

Parking the car beside the back entrance. Clayton had a nervousness about him. He made sure that the back door was left ajar with a concrete slab.

Couples were close together, experimenting, as if they were teenagers while Clayton and Samuel walked in together.

"Maybe we won't bring Allie here. This would freak her out," Clayton quietly said to Sam, who by the way he was looking around at the females, was thinking with his cock and not his head.

A lost cause, his subconscious said, shaking his head

They were side-eyed by a few of the members as a waitress walked them to a leather booth, quickly placing an order of four beers for the two of them.

It wasn't even a few moments when Helena was in his sight. Her long legs were the first thing in Clayton's vision.

She glided over to him. Her blood red dress clung to her body in all the right places as her hips swayed gently to the music. His mind was racing as she reach towards his face, her freshly manicured nails brushed his cheek.

"Clay. Amor. I've missed you," she purred at him.

He immediately thought back them fucking back on the day. The positions, her tightness.