Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sitting in the tight van, Levy, Cana, Lucy, Grandine, Lisanna, Romeo, and Natsu were all in the RV in a circle, quietly sitting next to one another as Igneel and Layla were up front driving. Lisanna was basically glued up next to Natsu while he had his earphone blasting music and scrolling down his social media while Grandine just shot Lisanna dirty looks. Lucy looked completely awkward as did everyone else as Lisanna suddenly gasped, standing up to try and grab something from the top shelf right above Lucy. Kneeing the blonde by the legs, she tried to get through making Lucy cringe and Grandine glare at the female as she brought down a bowl of watermelon.

"Hey, Natsu, do you want some watermelon? I cut them into nice squares so it's easy to eat!"

"We have plenty of watermelon in the cooler, sweetheart." Grandine said bitterly as Lisanna looked her way. "Oh well, but mine are really sweet! They're sweet as honey!"

"A watermelon is called a watermelon because it tastes like it... if watermelon tasted like honey, then it wouldn't be watermelon, now would it?"

Looking away from the woman, Lisanna felt defeated as Natsu glanced over at his mother who basically spat the entire sentence out at the cheerleader. He bit back the smirk as the entire van exchanged uneasy looks.

"Uhm... uh, if you don't mind me asking, how'd you find out about us going to the beach?" Levy asked making Lisanna quirk her brows at the short blue-haired teen. Looking away, she hummed and bit back a smirk. "Well... uh... word gets around." She said as she remembered how in art they were talking about it while she hid behind the desk and ease-dropped.

Innocently looking around the RV as if she was interested, her blue eyes suddenly caught on a machine right behind Lucy and Grandine.

"Oh my, you have a karaoke machine?! Natsu, do you want to sing as we go?"

"Sing? We don't have time for loud mischief like that," Grandine snarled making Lisanna frown and look down at her lap as Lucy suddenly spoke. "How about... we play chain game?" She suggested making Lisanna scoff and look away smugly. "Chain game? Why chain game? How stupid to suggest that." She said making Lucy frown but Grandine suddenly clasped her hands together and grinned. "Chain gameI love that game! Sounds like fun—lets play!"

"Wait, wait!" Cana suddenly said making everyone look over at her. "How do you exactly play chain game?"

"Well, uh, let's see. Like a chain, you keep it going. Within a category or such like if it's animal, you continue going on and on till there's no more left."

"Levy, start it!" Grandine suddenly said, pointing at the highschooler who blinked in surprise, looking at the older woman. "E—eh..? Me?"

"Yes, go on. Choose a category."

"Erm... celebrities!"

"Alright, Cana you start us off!"

"U—uh... Dave Franco!"

"Romeo!"

"Jennifer Lawrence."

"Natsu!" Grandine shouted making the male blink and pull one of his headphones out of his ear as he looked over at his mother. "What? We're actually playing this game?" He asked making her smile and nod, pointing at him. "Go on. Do it or losers have to pay consequence."

"Uh, Ariana Grande?"

"Lucy!"

"H—huh? Celebrity? I don't know that many..." Lucy frowned, trying to think of some as she wasn't really into social media like that. All she knew about was Dave Franco since Cana was basically obsessed with that male. She listened to a lot of music but she didn't really pay attention to the artists either... she was screwed. "Four seconds, Lucy!"