XII

Lindsey Way had never felt more confused or guilt ridden in her entire life, standing in the middle of all this chaos. She couldn't help but feel as though she was to be held responsible for the way Frank was now. After all, Lindsey was the one that Gerard cheated on Frank with, Lindsey was the one that Gerard ended up marrying instead of Frank. Really, Lindsey had no idea why she thought letting Gerard cheat was a good idea, maybe she just didn't think she would get caught. She didn't think she would end up hurting Frank the way she did. And of course, she should have known Frank would have reacted like that when he saw her and Gerard together. It was only natural to recoil and put his walls up after being betrayed a second time.

Watching Frank sneer up at Pete made her realize that, along with another thing. The thing being that the Frank her and Gerard once knew wasn't around anymore. It was replaced with an almost righteous bitterness, his armor. Something that could shatter easily if someone could get under it.

So as Jamia raised her gun at Frank, Lindsey watched him. She watched his eyes widened in almost fear, she watched as his face got friendlier... No, no, it got kinder. His hands raised above his head, he let two other angels lead him off by the wrists. However, as he was being dragged off to whatever desolate corner, or muddy and dark room, Lindsey noticed one thing.

He never took his eyes off of Jamia.

---------------------------------------

I wrote this at like 1 am to someone screaming the entire bee movie script so sorry its shitty n short but yoooo i'm tired so

xoSoph