Dinner and a Party

Hermione strolled down the large steps that led into the great hall . She had a huge smile plastered across her face as she walked down because in thirty minutes dinner would be over , the proffessors would have left and she could get drunk to her hearts content . Before she left she made sure that she had a contraceptive charm on herself just in case she had any drunken mishaps with someone . It was probobly unlikely but she did not want to take any risks . She wore black stileto heels , tight skinny jeans that hugged her hips and legs like a second skin . A small vest top and a tiny waist coat was all she wore on her upper half , they were surprisingly comfortable to her , seeing as they were so tight and slimming . Her make up was not over the top and in between the natural look but noticable if the person looked for it . Her hair was in soft curls that cascaded down her back . She was particularly looking forward to the reactions of others and her two best friends , as no one had seen her new do yet . She walked into the great hall with her head held high and a smile on her face.

This earned many gasps from people near by and then the whispers began .

"who is that ?"

"wow she's hot "

"no way "

Then it came from the mystery person who had said " no way " . They had blurted out : " is that Hermione Granger ?" .

Then murmurs were heard through out the hall whilst Hermione just kept walking through the great hall looking for her friends . Then , she saw them , standing and talking with neville and luna . She crept behind them and hugged Harry and Ron tight .

"hey guys " she stated softly "how do i look?" she then asked as she twirled around for them .

" hot " ron blurted out before blushing furiously .

" amaising 'mione " Harry replied , chuckling at Ron's wording .

"wow Granger , you really do try hard dont you " came the voice of one Draco Malfoy

" yes , and Malfoy ? can i talk to you outside " she asked calmly

"What are you doing Hermione? " harry asked , shocked at how calm she was being .

" oh , i'm going to slap a slytherin silly " she replied sending a wink to Draco which caused him to smirk

" i'll watch " said Ron quickly , knowing how hard she could hit .... for a girl .

"no i dont want you getting involved " she replied as she fiercely(As it looked ) dragged Draco out of the hall .

"okay , what do you really want ?" he then asked , chuckling at her cover up .

" well , it's kind of embarressing " she muttered quietly .

" yeah so ? ... okay , i won't laugh "he added eventually .

"okay "she breathed " well seeing as you have always been one to pick on me for my looks " this caused him to frown " and well seeing as we had a relatively friendly conversation earlier i was wondering if i could get your honest oppinion , it would make me feel a little better aboout myself if i got an honest oppinion from someone , not lies like the others would make up to make me feel better so , seeing as you would just say the truth anyway ..... what do you think ? " she finished as she spun for him too .

" you look amaising mia " he muttered smiling .

"what did you say ?" she asked smiling slightly , as she heard some of what he had said .

" you look amaising mia " he repeated a little clearer this time .

" where did 'mia' come from?" she asked , smiling widely .

" well , i think it suites you better than 'mione or something , why don't you like it ?" he asked softly

"no i love it , and thank you , well i better be going , the guys will be wondering where i am , see you later Draco " she replied before she strolled back into the hall with a smile on her face .

He walked in after her , after about 5 minutes to make it seem believable that he had put some charms on his self and had straightened himself out .

"Malfoy doesn't look like you hit him "Ron stated as they watched him enter

"concealment charm" Hermione replied quickly .

" yeah must be " Harry muttered

"so anyway , how about we start eating so we're ready for the party , that's in ..... 10 minutes " neville spoke up .

" yeah nevilles got a point " luna pointed out smiling at neville lovingly .

" yeah he has , come on guys " Hermione stated as she lead them to the table in the centre of the hall .

They all ate contentedly and had indeed finished on time for the party to begin . Everyone watched as the proffessors left the entrance and closed the large double doors . When they were gone everyone cheered , including Draco . They all laughed , turned up the music and pulled out the alcohol . They passed fire whiskey and butterbeer and many other drinks that had high or low qauntitys of alcohol in it , all around the room someone was holding a bottle of sorts and was slowly geting tipsy .

10pm - 2 hours later

By now Hermione had already had 4 shots of fire whsikey . Ron had had 3 shots of a mixture of different drinks . Harry had had 6 butterbeers (trying to stay stable until later) . Draco had had 4 shots of the mystery concoction . Neville had passed out from 2 fire whiskeys . Luna was skipping around freely after having the mystery concoction 3 times .

Hermione then tried the mystery concoction for herself and had now reached her full copasity of alcohol as she was on the vurge of pasing out She could barely even walk and yet she walked away and out of the entrance hall , unaware that she was being followed by someone . She stopped then in the middle and swayed from side to side , almost falling over , then she fell . But she was caught by the person following her as that person was still drunk but not as much , he could still walk and talk normally .

"thank you " she mumbled , slurring slightly

He just helped her up completely before smiling at her widely .

Suddenly , he was shocked by her ferocity but mainly at the act she had done , drunk or not . She kissed him . He for no apparent reason kissed her back , he placed his hands on her hips to pull her body flush against his own and deepend the kiss as she swung her arms around his neck .