An Unexpected Visitor

The next morning

Ginny Weasly happily walked down the path to Hermione's new shop . She had told the Headmistress that there was still work to be done so that she could visit her best friend again today . She reached the store and as expected the door was locked , so she muttered a quick spell so that she could enter and she would not wake up Hermione . She closed the door as quietly as possible and locked it so that no one else could get in . She strolled over to the back room and up the stairs until she reached Hermione's living room . She saw the clothes that were discarded and passed them off as them being dropped as she was unpacking , she did not however expect to see what she did when she reached the bedroom .

There lying naked as the day they were born and snogging for that matter was Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy . She gasped loudly at this sight , causing the pair to seperate and look over quickly to the startled redhead .

"Ginny!" Hermione gasped as she grabbed the sheets again and covered herself and Draco up more .

Draco just mearly chuckled at what she was doing and sat up to wrap an arm around the brunette .

"i thaught you said you weren't together !" Ginny exclaimed as she stood a little straighter .

"we weren't until yesterday evening " Hermione replied calmly , with a loving smile up to the slytherin .

"so we are together then babe?" Draco whispered with a smile .

"yes definatly " she replied before she placed a small kiss on his lips again .

Ginny cleared her throat to interupt their little moment and frowned slightly .

" i'm going to need an explanation 'mione " the redhead stated , placing her hands on her hips .

" okay then , but can we atleast get dressed first , i'm not really comfortable you seeing us like this " Hermione replied softly .

"okay , i'll wait in the living room " Ginny mumbled as she walked away and sat on the sofa .

"so soon already baby" Hermione stated softly as Draco stood , showing off his erect penis again .

" hey , what can i say ? it's all you mia " he replied as he leaned down and kissed her softly .

She giggled before replying "well then it looks like we have a very fun day planned out together then "

" yes i believe we do " He replied happily .

They dressed relatively quickly , hoping that Ginny had not heard their teasing conversation , unfortunately she did . They walked into the living room , Hermione in front of Draco , in an effort to hide his manhood from view . Draco sat down in one of the armchairs and then pulled her onto his lap . She smirked as she sat down and shifted herself , making it look like for comfort but just to tease him more .

"minx" he whispered , causing her to chuckle and move a little bit more .

"okay , so how did ...this... happen ?" Ginny asked eventually .

"okay so you know that we had plans for myself to drop something off to Hermione yesterday , yeah?" Draco asked softly as he rubbed the brunettes back affectionately .

"yes , i know that " Ginny replied .

"well , i invited him up for a drink , we talked , he teased me about something and i wrestled him to the floor , i kissed him and i think you can guess the rest Gin " Hermione replied with a smirk .

"okay then , so you two have had sex twice in three days , Merlin! you two are like a couple of sex deprived teenagers !" Ginny exclaimed .

Hermione and Draco both chuckled and looked at each other , this then caused them both to burst out laughing as they had a private conversation with their eyes .

"what's so funny?" Ginny asked , seeing their reaction and becoming suspicious instantly .

" it's been more than twice Gin " Hermione mumbled

"yeah , i think it was eight times last night and once the other " Draco chuckled .

" Fucking Hell !" Ginny shouted .

" no i think you would call that Fucking Heavan " Draco joked as Hermione carried on laughing .

"well i came by to hang out , but i see your extremely busy " Ginny replied , gesturing to the position Hermione was seated in .

"sorry Gin " Hermione stated with an apologetic smile .

"dont worry about it , i'll go visit Harry and make plans , probobly ones much like your 'fun day planned together" Ginny replied , which instantly caused them both to chuckle and then blush furiously at the realisation that she had heard their conversation .

"well have fun "hermione called back as the red head left .

"i know we will " Draco whispered as he placed a small kiss on her neck .

They spent the entire day together , either in the armchair on the sofa , in the bedroom either on the floor or in the bed , in the bathroom - bath/shower- and then finally in the bed together . They had experimented alot throughout the day , and the previous night , with different positions , and things to do , learning every inch of one anothers body . Hermione had even transfigured some furniture into some small outfits for them to wear which were then ripped off right away . She had a school girl outfit which had a very short and tight skirt , a really tight shirt with the top buttons undone , leaving little to the imagination , and a slytherin tie which Draco loved the most , which evidently was the only thing that she had on throughout their little session with the outfits .

He ended up having a quiditch player outfit as she had stated that he looked hot in his old uniform for the sport and that she wouldnt mind what he wear , so he went with the safe option - quiditch .

" i love you so much Draco "Hermione whispered as she curled up next to him .

" i love you too mia , i dont know what i would do without you "he whispered in return before he placed a small kiss on her forehead and pulled her closer .

"Draco , can i ask you something ?" she asked as she lifted her head to gaze into his eyes .

"yeah , anything " he whispered lovingly

"well , i was just wondering when it was you fell in love with me , and why ? " she asked softly as she gazed into his eyes lovingly .

"to be honest mia , i dont really know when , i mean i can remember feeling guilty every time that i insulted you , i know that i admired you all the time , and i still do , i know that i always thaught that you were beautiful , and you still are , and well i just know that i thaught it was some sort of crush , i didnt actually think that i was in love with you until recently , i was confused , but now i know how much i love you and i am never letting you go " he replied softly "same question" he then mumbled after he left a lingering kiss on her soft pink lips .

" i dont know when exactly , but i do know it was since first year , it began as a small crush and just sort of grew from there , i knew it was love from fifth year when i couldnt stop thinking about you , you're actually the reason why i turned down Ron and pushed him away after he tried to kiss me during the war " she replied sweetly .

"really?" he asked with a small smile .

" yes " she whispered before she kissed him softly .