4 o'clock sharp

An hour later - 4 o'clock

Hermione was in the back of her new store when she heard a soft knock on the front door . She peered around the corner to see who it was and then smiled widely when she saw him .

"hey Draco , come on in " She said as she opened the door for him to enter .

"hey mia , where shall i put it ?" he asked gesturing to the large box he was holding .

" just over there thanks " she replied , pointing to a spot on the floor . "what is it anyway ?" she queried as she walked over to him where he had placed the box .

"oh well .considering the fact that you're opening a book store i went home and picked a few up from the family library , there's some about healing , some on wizarding history , some on Hogwarts and the founders , some on how to defend yourself against the dark arts and some on the buildings in Hogsmeade , Diagon Alley and other places where wizards and witches occupy areas . "he replied softly .

"oh well thank you Draco that was very thaughtfull of you , would you like a drink or something to eat perhaps?" she asked quietly .

" tea if it's not to much trouble " he replied as he followed her into the back room and into her flat above .

"so how's your unpacking coming ?" she asked as they sat down on the sofa with drinks in their hands .

"i'm all done , what about yours , is there anything you need help with?" he asked kindly .

"well i just need to organise it all into alphabetical order , then i'm done but the taller shelves will take the longest as i need to place everything there and then charm them so that the books go into their rightful place and that you dont have to use a ladder " she replied thaughtfullly .

"i could help if you like ?" he asked softly .

"yeah that would be great " she replied with a smile " wait did you lock the door when you came in downstairs ?" she then asked .

"yeah why?" he asked , confused .

"oh thank Merlin , i was getting worried that someone could break in , i mean it's already public that i'm opening a store down here , and there's still alot of death eaters out there that want to get me for either my blood status or the fall of their precious leader . " Hermione replied .

"yeah , or it's more like you were worried about your precious books " he teased jokingly .

"hey! i'm not that bad !" she whined loudly .

"eh i suppose so , " he joked again

" oh shut up !" she replied as she hit him playfully on the arm

" okay , okay i wont insult you or your little babies " he joked again before he placed his drink down and dodged one of her playfull slaps again .

She placed her drink down too and jumped him , wrestling him down to the floor where she sat across his chest and grinned devilishly . They were panting as they stayed like that , trying to catch their breaths from their playfull fighting .

He slowly began to sit up and held her back so she wouldnt fall , this ended up causing her to straddle him and now it was his turn to grin evily .

They caught their breaths and smiled at each other , chuckling at the new position they had found themselves in . He still had his hand on her back as they sat there , but without him realising it he had slowly slid it to her waist , where he held her softly , yet tight enough to bring her a tiny bit closer to him .

He leaned against the sofa they were previously sitting on and moved his other hand to her waist also . They stared in one anothers eyes for a while , watching as each emotion flicked past . Love. Hope . Fear. Lust .