2. Monday Morning

Your P.O.V.

~ January 31st, Monday ~

At nine o'clock you entered the office with a straight face, stiff with anticipation. You had been awake for the last three hours just to be there at the right time and it was needless to say the rest of the hours were spent on paranoid middle-of-the-night panicking. You hadn't told anyone that you were about to debut soon, just to be sure there wouldn't be any leaked information and so you had to deal with this by yourself.

"Good morning," you greeted and bowed. At who? When you raised your head you saw six persons before you, all twelve eyes staring at you. You instinctively looked at the clock on the wall, were you late? "It's alright, trainee (Last name), you're perfectly on time."

There were six chairs in front of the dark desk of Mr. Park and the one on the far right was free. Most likely it was for you so you sat down and placed your bag next to you. You took a careful glance at the other trainees, noting you knew some of them very well. You didn't have much time to think about it because Mr. Park was about to get into business.

"Good morning, ladies. As you all must know you are the lucky ones to debut under this company. You have shown the potential to succeed as idols and gather fans with your talent." You felt your stomach turn upside down, this was real. "We have made a plan of your positions based on your skills but before we take a look at the paper work I would like you to get to know each other better." Mr. Park shifted some documents on his desk and read the first name.

"Kim Hyejin, main rapper and the oldest." A young woman on the left got up and bowed with a wide smile. You recognized her from some of the lessons you had had last year. "My name is Hyejin and I am a former JHA trainee. I'm 22 years old and I am very happy to be debuting with you." Before sitting back down she added: "This unnie is very strict so watch out!" You were left with more like a happy-go-lucky than a tough senior feel but bowed respectfully.

"Kang Jiwoo, lead vocal and lead dancer." The black-haired girl next to Hyejin had a familiar aura to her. "My name is Jiwoo, nice to meet you." The pause she had made everyone a little tense. "I am 22 years and I have been a trainee for six years." Then she sat down, without saying much more. She certainly wasn't a woman of may words. You were still confused where you knew her from. Setting that aside you waited for the next name.

"Park Songmin, lead rapper." This girl you were acquainted with. She was was good at both singing and rapping and she had dancing experience as well. "Hello everyone, I am looking forward to working with you all. I'm 21 years-old and I have been practicing song writing a lot recently."

"Kim Haneul, lead rapper and lead dancer." You smiled a little, Haneul was your best friend among the trainees right away she transferred from Lonet Entertainment. You were so glad to be debuting with her of all people. "I am a 20 year-old and I love to dance and I look forward creating choreography. Let's have a blast everyone!" the blonde-haired girl raised her hand up in a fist and smiled brightly.

"Choi Yeongja, lead vocal, main dancer and the visual." The long black hair right next to your face looked like an elegant waterfall when Yeongja sat up. "Hello. I am looking forward to work with you all. I am 20 years old so that makes me the second youngest." You caught yourself staring at her when she looked back at you, waiting you to introduce yourself in a minute. You looked quickly away, flustered.

"(First name) (Last name), main vocal and maknae." You got up and bowed. "Nice to meet you everyone. I am originally from (Country) so my Korean is not perfect. I have been a trainee for four years and I really love singing." You bowed again. "Please take good care of me, unnies."

~

Now that everyone had introduced themselves the air felt little bit more at ease. Mr. Park looked pleased. "The thing why you six were chosen was that you all have an incredible amount of ambition. Your drive and passion for music and the industry is top class", he raised his chin a little, looking serious. "You have been training for a long time and you all have gotten a taste of idol life while taking part on New Morning. But don't expect the real deal to be easy. Your lessons will be tougher not to mention the daily schedule."

Manager Park looked at all of you, waiting any words of regret before it was too late. However, each and every girl's face was serious, they stared at their manager with flaming eyes, born ready for this. This was their determination in the fullest. Mr. Park nodded.

"Then let's sign the contract and you're officially idols."

"Woohoo!" Haneul yelled out of the blue, scaring the life out of Yeongja and Jiwoo who both almost fell from their chairs. Haneul muttered a quiet 'sorry' before everyone burst out laughing.

"By the way, your first single will be out by the end of February."