UPDATE: July 21st, 2019

Hello everyone!

Two years after the official debut, "New Morning | A Kpop Idol Story" has come to an end. It has been a long ride full of emotions, and I would like to thank all the readers and followers who have shown their support. I love writing, and being able to share my passion for kpop and creating content has made them even better!

But let's not be so fast! The ride has been long, but it's about to get even longer. The second season, or book 2 should I say, of "New Morning" is currently planned to publish this Fall*. MC and her friends will continue learning about the entertainment industry, their personal lives and get into some wild situations. Extra romance added just to rot your teeth with the fluff!

"New Morning" will continue as a separate story. Follow me to get notified as soon as possible once the story continues!

* This is subject to change, though. I have a busy personal life now so I am not sure how effectively I will be writing these few months.

To celebrate the upcoming second season, I made (yet) another reader survey. The questions are fun and easy, so you won't have to sacrifice more than a few minutes of your life!

Because I am still trying to figure out how to add the links in Wattpad, you can find the link to Quotev in my profile!