Prologue

I took my car keys out of my pocket and sat there on the drivers seat, my head pounding. 

"Stop this" I whispered to myself, my heart shattering into pieces as time goes by. My cheeks started to get wet as two streaming lines were traced on it.

I was crying, oh what a surprise

I took a deep breath, my chest aching and my feelings breaking. I can't take this shit anymore.

Was I not enough?

Was this just a game?

Was I just a toy for you?

I plugged the car key on the key hole, the engine roaring as the car grew to life. I shifted from park to drive and took off from the parking lot. As my thoughts ran, full of questions, my car was speeding through the empty road.

BRRRRRRR BRRRRRRR BRRRRRR

My phone started to vibrate on the leather seats, the vibration getting annoying by the minute.

I had enough of this shit and I stepped on the brakes.

Wait, why isn't it working? Shit I can't slow down

I stepped harder on the brakes and nothing, the speed wasn't changing nor slowing down.

Blinding lights were before me, temporarily making me blind which made the situation a whole lot fucking worse. A ear-hurting screech echoed through the dead roads and before I knew it my car crashed into a store. I groaned and opened my eyes, my head was bleeding and my vision blurring. I kicked the car door open, my ribs cracking at each movement I made.

My car started to spark, I quickly limped myself away from it and as if I was in hell, the blast radius of the car was so hot I felt like it would literally melt me alive.

From extreme exhaustion, I collapsed. As my last bit of hope clung to me, I looked up to see the stars but a figure shadowed over me.

" I am sorry"

-------------------------------------------------

(A:N)

Woah, it's been a long time since I wrote a story-

Y'all don't get your hopes high, I tend to procrastinate and get stressed so hbinrjgmfk this book might get delayed- Anyways this is just gonna be an AU so please don't take this seriously- Excuse me in advance for my horrible english- I am an english speaker but english isn't really my mother language so-

Enjoy the story-!