[ You ]

1 week after the accident

I awoke to another dreadful day, the scent of alcohol and medicines filled the room with the reluctant beeping sounds of the cardiac monitor.

"Mr. Min?" A knock echoed through the room with a small voice coming from the other side of the door.

I stayed quiet, staring at the bandages wrapped around my palm. I still can't believe what happened. The bad thing is I can't remember everything that happened, or why it happened.

The door creaked open, a nurse followed by three people who brought flowers and a bag and a bowl. The nurse spoke to the three people who entered the room and left.

As they approached me, their faces were recognizable, Except one of them.

" Yoongi, are you okay?" My mom places the bowl with the flowers beside me. The smell coming out of the bowl reminded of home.

" I know you're a picky eater so I bought some of my famous home cooked food for you" She gave me the sweetest smile. It was comforting

My dad then took me in for a hug. " I hope you're doing fine now "

" I am, don't worry dad" I chuckled, patting the back of my dad. He  unwrapped his arms around me, his smile accompanied with tears made my chest tighten abit.

As those two familiar faces were with me, there was one who I couldn't figure out who she was. She had light-tanned skin, her hair had tiny curls at each end of her hair strands, her eyes sparkled within her hazelnut orbs.

" Hey yoongi " She smiled, my chest felt heavier than before.

Who are you?

I stayed silent despite the question that kept repeating itself within my mind

" Yoongi?" My eyes perked up to hers

" I-I am sorry but, I don't really remember you.." I say with the out most regret.

" Yoongi, dear, you don't remember Jiyeon?" My mother held both of her hands as if she was praying.

I shook my head " No"

"Excuse me for intruding" the door opens, a woman who I am pretty sure is the doctor with her white lab, gown and a stethoscope hanging round her neck.

" Oh Doc, what a timing " my mother approached the woman and had a pep talk, one in awhile they would glance over to me, the doctor nodding at my mother's words.

The doctor approached me, sitting beside me on the bed.

" Hi, I am Doc Kyla" She smiled " can you tell me abit of yourself yoongi?"

" My name is Min Yoongi, My birthdate is on March 9, I am a student in the course of performing arts"

"Mhmm" She nods as every little facts I said to her seemed like it was interesting " How bout your friends"

"My friends?" I closed my eyes, my left side of my body started to feel hot as if there was fire near me, screeching noises echoed around me.

I peeked from my right eye to finally open my eyes, there I saw the accident

My accident

The car was engulfed with flames, the store's glass broken to bits and pieces. A piano that stood at the center of the store was there, unharmed, unscratched. I made my way to the piano through the front door of the store. I took a seat in-front of the piano, my hands moving through the melody as each key echoed through the room with each unique tone.