[ And ]

4:38 PM ; Woods

My ears started to ring once more and I looked around to finally see Jiyeon, yet Jiyeon wasn't the one that catches my attention. I stopped walking, my attention was fully captured.

Her eyebrows furrowed " What are you loo-" She stopped mid sentence, realizing what I finally stopped and looked at.

I stroked my hand on the tree, the rough carving of the treeebark was prominent. " Was this us?" I turned to her, raising a brow " Were we the one who made this?"

Jiyeon took a closer look, her eyes quickly was brimming with sadness. " Ah " her voice faded " I miss those days"

" Do you?"

She quickly looked up to me, her eyes were suspended. " Do you remember anything? "

I answered coolly " No" Shrugging off the question " I just saw your name here"

Jiyeon crossed her arms and ignored me and started walking. " C'mon! It's almost dark!"

" Hey, wait up!" I jogged towards her, trying to catch up with her phase, my back aching as the sitting in a car for like four hours started to catch up with me

The sunlight started to fade, the singing of the birds and the ear-piercing songs of the cicadas of the woods started to fade along with the sunlight.

Silence fell upon us, neither one of us would start the conversation but in a coincidence we finally arrived where we were suppose to be. It was a small cliff and beneath it, was the city.

The sun started to set, the whole sky was covered in gold-like light with the city started to light their buildings in one swift wave. The city, shimmering in the dark plane. The lights that emanate from the buildings, from cars that was speeding through the roads, looked like fireflies scattered beneath us.

I was in awe, my eyes glued to the picture that was presented to me. Namjoon was sitting at the edge of the cliff, his legs hanged loosely. Jungkook leaned on a tree beside him, his arms crossed, smiling from the simple yet beautiful scenario.

The cold breeze followed by leaves that danced through the wind.

"Yoongi!" Someone called out behind me and without hesitation I looked back. Only the dark woods greeted me with an empty answer.

Was I hallucinating?

I was for sure that no one called me. God, have I gone mad? I turned my back to the empty forest and my jaw dropped.

The dark skies was completely replaced by a bright sky, clouds hovering like cotton candy. Group of people were sitting at the edges of the cliff, their arms over each other's shoulders, their gaze towards the city under them.

" Hey, what if it rains? Won't the soil turn into mud and would destroy the box?" Namjoon leaned his head onto Jin's shoulder.

Jimin spoke " Well, the box is wooden. Do you expect it to break that easily?"

The group of friends laughed, the other me looked back to a certain spot in the ground.

The sky started to darken with the figures vanishing in an instant fade. There I was again, back to reality.

" Hey, Yoongi?" Namjoon took both of my shoulders and waggled them, trying to wake me up from my trance. I took Namjoon's arm and tugged them away from my shoulders. As if I was being controlled, my own body walked towards a certain spot in the ground where the other me looked at a while ago.

I crouched down and took a sturdy stick near me and poked it right on the ground. The stick pierced through the soft soil.

Tuk!