[ Last ]

9:35 ; Boy's Dormitory

I took the keys to the door out of my pocket, and proceeded inside. The whole room was engulfed in darkness. Each step I take it would either there would be small obstructions on the floor, as if a hurricane has entered here and just threw everything at everywhere, it's just random crap on the floor like a vase, a magazine.

" Kuh!" Someone out of nowhere coughed, interrupting me from my thoughts.

I tried to find the light switch, patting the surface of the walls near the door where the switches were.

"Ah!" A brilliant moment, and there I was, the room was lit with a bright white light. The whole place was a wreck and there was a small helpless Jimin, crying, and hyperventilating in the corner of the room, trails of small blood tracing from the door to where he was.

" Jimin?!" To my instinct, I quickly ran over to him, avoiding the obstacles that was laid down upon on the floor and quickly came to his side.

His eyes were swollen along with his cheeks that were stained with his tears. His nose was bleeding along with his bruised and cut lips. His right side of his head bled, leading a stream of blood dripping over his chin. His T-Shirt was torn along with his skin underneath it, his arms had small slits that bled through his now damaged soft skin.

" Jimin what the fuck happened?!"

His eyes were frantic and as he made eye contact with me, he quickly wrapped his arms around me tightly, hugging me.

He winced in pain as every movement he made had gave him pain. " Y-Yoongi.. "

I looked up to him, his eyes were blood-shot red. "What happened?"

He looked away from me as if he was embarrassed to even tell me. " I-I can't tell you"

My eyebrows furrowed " What? Why not?"

Is Taehyung involve with this?

" I-I can't let you be in danger anymore " He managed to smile even in his situation. " Not anymore"

" Not anymore? What do you even mean?"

He took his right hand and cupped it on my face, his eyes filled with sincerity " You don't have to pretend anymore"

" You don't have to pretend that you don't know anything "

I quickly stood up from my spot, Jimin never stopped crying along with his tears as well. He closed his eyes and buried his face on his palms. " I am sorry " He coughed

I was genuinely confused.

What did he do to to be this sorry?

I left him for awhile and went to the bathroom and looked inside the mirrored cabinet and tried to find the betadine to clean his wounds and some bandages, some cotton balls and a gauze pad, with some micropore to add it.

I came back with my hands full and knelt down beside him. I took a small ball of cotton out of the plastic and soaked the top part of it with betadine.

" Hey?" He took his messed up face out of his palms

" This will hurt a bit okay? " I took the cotton ball that had a bit of betadine on its surface and I gently touched the wound lightly with it.

"Aigo!" Jimin yelped as the cuts on his arms were being cleaned, I proceeded on his head and placed a gauze pad that was secured with the micropore tape and was then covered by a bandage along with the whole forehead.