four

u probably noticed the chapters are pretty short. i do that to keep you on your toes and read more. also its more chapters for ya:) Also, just to clear stuff up Madi is straight. Claire is just her best friend thats going through a rough time.

i wake up to Claire in the kitchen stirring a plain black coffee. she looks so sad and her eyes hold no emotion but pain. she takes a sip of the bitter coffee and scrunches her nose but doesnt complain about it.

she passes it to me and i take a sip of it thanking her.

"you should go rest i dont want you to feel sick." i say

"im not sick. just broken" she says with a hint of sadness in her voice

she walks back past me and bumps my shoulder lightly.

after i finish the coffee i clean up her kitchen and go back into her room.

"hey is it alright if i borrow an outfit for work today? you can help me pick it out?" i say knowing she loves fashion and picking stuff out.

"yea go ahead. i have an outfit laid out for today that i obviously wont be using." she sniffles

i walk into her closet and see an outfit a little fancy for my liking. it consists of a black bodysuit that shows off a considerable amount of cleavage, some tight ripped skinny jeans, and some cute leather lowcut boots.

i walk out with the clothes and smile at her.

"how should i do my hair?" i ask

"put it up into a cute ponytail" she says

i nod and head to the bathroom.

i pull my hair up into a messy ponytail and make it presentable.

i change into the clothing and the jeans are tighter on the waist then i would like. Claire's ass is non existent. mine is quite existent and right now its buldging out of these jeans.

the bodysuit shows enough cleavage that it is considered sweet and sexy. any more would be fucking skanky as hell.

i walk out and do a little spin to show claire. she giggles and just for a split second, i see a little sparkle in her eyes. it quickly dissapears.

"alright well i better go" i say

"bye mads, drive safely. i will text you later"

"okay. do you want me to grab your phone?"

"no or i will do something i regret like text Zayn a huge apology note even though i really did nothing wrong"

"alright. bye claire. i will swing by later." and with that im out the door.

when i arrive at work its busier than ever. almost every table is full and my manager rushes up to me.

"madison. i need you to go serve that section over there." her stubby fingers point to a large group of tables.

"okay, wheres tommo?" i ask her politely

"he should be here" she says hurriedly and rushes off to the kitchen

louis is my best work friend. i call him tommo because his last name is tomlinson and i think that last name is catchy. louis and i dated for a short while. he now has a very pretty girlfriend whos name starts with an E. i dont care much for her.

i grab my navy blue apron and start at the first table making my way to the back.

most were older men, more into their phones then telling me their order. a teenage girl who looked nervous as hell. i didnt know why but when she pulled out her large binder full of notes i figured it must be some large test.

i got out of school just a few months ago thank god. that shit sucks.

when i make it to the back, i spot someone i would like to kill on the spot.

Zayn.

"zayn why the hell are you here?" i say bluntly and keep my expression neutral.

"grabbing a spot of tea" he says while smirking

"were not in the 1800s last time i checked." i say rudely

i havent noticed the man sitting across from him. he had a large mess of curls and was very noticeably checking out my ass.

i turn towards zayns friend and confidently say "last time i checked my eyes were up here buddy."

"woah fiesty one here." the man chuckles.

zayn looks at me and glances at my tits once or twice before saying "very. this is Claires friend. the one i would much rather have." zayn winks at me

im about to slap his bitch ass face right here.

"im Harry by the way." the man supposedly whos name is harry.

"is that supposed to be a short version of Harold?" i ask

"yes. but i much rather prefer harry."

"okay what do you fuckers want to eat."

"i will have the Chai Latte please" Harry says

"i will have that tea we talked about. best one youve got." zayn says before winking at me.

"Harold, keep your horn dog on a leash please."

Zayn rolls his eyes and flips me off.

"Dont you feel bad about Claire at all?" i ask

he looks at me a flash of hurt goes in his eyes before saying "i dont. the little slut deserves what she got." he says rudely.

"fuck you zayn. you dont deserve her." i say through my teeth using every bone in my body not to strangle him right then and there.

harry mumbles something i cant hear as i start walking away. i take their order to the kitchen and go tend to other tables.

after i bring Harry and Zayns drinks out, i bring their bill and notice Harry's absence.

"love may i ask you something?" Zayn says

"Dont call me love you sick bastard. but what could you possibly want to ask me." i say

"may my friend harold have your number?"

"no."

"why not?"

"because your both dogs just looking to fuck. im not into that shit."

"harry is different."

"how?"

"he isnt the type to hit and quit."

"give me harry's number and i will text him if i feel like it."

zayn rips a piece of the napkin off and unlocks his phone to find harry's contact. he scribbles it on the napkin and hands it to me.

"i actually do feel bad about the situation with claire. that bitchyness back there was just a show for harry. i miss her" zayn says and shocks me completely

"she cant sleep. she is broken zayn. you broke her heart and now she isnt the same." i whisper

"i know. please have her call me. please?" zayn says with a desperate look in his eyes.

"i will tell her. dont expect anything though."

"i wont. im sorry."

"whatever. bye zayn."

"bye madison."

and with that, he left. hopefully out of my life for a while. harry kept coming to my mind and zayns words saying hes different keep playing like a broken record. something told me he was right. but i want sure if i wanted to find out.