The beginning

*Edited*

Y/N's P.O.V

As Y/N's last class ended for the day she sluggishly walked home to the house her parents bought her not far from campus. Her father is a CEO at a company which produces video games as well as their own brand of electronics. Y/N's mother is a surgeon who retired early. She spends her free time volunteering at a hospital specifically for cancer patients. As a child Y/N was constantly playing any video game she could get her hands on. Y/N and her father bonded over him teaching her how to make her own computers. She would often go with her mother to work to cheer up the patients that stayed there. As Y/N grew older she found herself wondering how a sociopath's mind works what, their motive would be. What made them want to do what they do, if something traumatizing happened, or they simply love the thrill.     

Seeing her house gifted to her about 15 minutes away from campus dragged Y/N back into reality. As she pulled her keys out of my pocket she felt the familiar feeling of being watched, not taking the time to look around she hurriedly opened her door, throwing herself onto the couch after locking the door. The used dark couch with pillows scattered all over it held her weight as her irises scanned the room. The grey fuzzy rug under the glass coffee table had a few stains from her clumsy self, she took in the aged fireplace that kept her warm during winter, the large t.v screen over the fireplace held her reflection as Y/N's tired eyes glared back at her. 

Y/N's book cases had multiple scattered books as well as some on the floor she never bothered to clean up. she glanced at her gaming consoles on the fireplace before picking her favorite game to play. Skyrim. Multiple memories came back to the girl as she ran her fingers over the cover before placing it in the console. 

Y/N played Skyrim for about an hour before noticing her phone light up in various colors. She took the device into her hands watching the screen intently. After a few moments the the colors calmed. Y/N was about to put her phone back down and dismiss the colors as just a glitch before a deep gravelly voice rang out through the speakers making the girl jump. The screen morphed into what indicated she was in a phone call. 

"Hello Y/N. I must say you have a great taste in games." Her fingers desperately hit the bright red end button, but to her dismay she had no control . "W-who are you?" Y/N's voice shook with fear. He chuckled before replying, "My love, how could you forget? How could you say you love me, but leave? Hmm... No matter, you'll do as I say unless you want your family dead. It's just one button press away. Now then follow the path behind your house, you know the one." His tone was gentle and teasing yet horrifying. 

Y/N had no memory of promising herself to the unknown male, but of course she wasn't going say that. She thought about her choices knowing she couldn't call the police because her phone is hacked, and she has no land-line. She couldn't run, because he was most likely watching her. Y/N sighed knowing she really had no choices left. "Fine." Before the two hung up he gave her instructions to go down the path behind her house, and not to bring any weapons, or contact anyone. Y/N went to her room to change into some black leggings and a hoodie, seeing as it would be slightly cold outside, and she didn't know how far away her destination was.

Y/N made her way up to the small dirt path that was hardly visible behind her house. She walked through the dense forest as her mind wandered to what could possibly happen when she reaches her destination. The sounds of the rushing water and crickets chirping flooded her ears as leaves and rocks crunched under her feet. She slowly walked up to a brick cottage with ivy growing up the sides. It looked well aged as far as she could see, but of course the sun had set a while ago, and her vision was limited. The only light were from the windows of the house, and the pale moon. 

Y/N walked onto the wooden porch failing to notice a tall figure smirking at her beside the door frame .As she went to knock on the door a deep voice halted her movement. "Hmm, it appears as if I'm still invisible to you. We'll have to fix that." Y/N immediately recognized the voice as the same one on the phone. Her head snapped in his direction.The light from the windows showed his tall and muscular frame. He had messy black hair that led to crystal blue eyes shining with amusement and love, that were hidden behind his rectangle glasses. He had pale skin, high defined cheekbones, that led to his full slightly chapped lips that were tugged upward into a smirk, and his sharp defined jawline. The male had a black t-shirt that showed his muscles, dark weathered jeans with a few holes in them, and finally she noticed he had no shoes on. Y/N had to admit this man, whoever the hell he was, is quite attractive.

"Are you done ogling me, or are you ready to come inside?" He said as his smirk got bigger.

 A/N- I'm sorry if this sucks It's literally 2:00 am, so I am extremely tired. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the story.