Movie Night

Y/N woke up feeling someone moving the hair away from her face. As her eyes fluttered open she noticed a certain raven haired male playing with her hair while his other arm was lazily wrapped around her waist. 

"I called your school. You'll be starting again online in the next semester which is in about 8 weeks." 

The female made an approving noise and went to get up. Once her feet hit the floor she stretched hearing the bones pop. She started walking to her room when a voice stopped her, "When you have another nightmare I expect you to come in here and cuddle with me. I assume you'll do the same if I have one?" The female turned away trying to hide her blush from the smirking male. She muttered a small 'Mhm' and scurried out of the room and into her own.

She put on some pajama shorts with a Rick and Morty logo and a black tank top putting her hair in a messy bun. 

After breakfast the two were binge watching the girl's favorite movies. Though that didn't last long when a knock echoed through the house. Lucius got up opening the door. There stood two males in a police uniform. "Lucius Maki? We're looking for Y/N L/N." 

Hearing this the girl felt disappointed she liked staying with the male. There's also the fact with everyone she love dying. She walked up to the door smiling. "Hi! Can I help you?"

The three males looked surprised. "O-oh yes we have a report that you've gone missing. One witness had said you're being held captive by Mr. Maki." 

"Of course I'm not! I got tired living alone so I moved in with my boyfriend. No one really knew we were together, so that's probably why. I've also chosen to be homeschooled because it's just easier and I can learn better when I'm not bothered by multiple distractions." 

The two males apologized and quickly left. "I'm impressed. I thought you would've jumped at the first chance to leave. Are you perhaps getting attached to me?" The female stuttered before deciding to toy with him. "Hmm. Yes I am." Lucius's face held one of shock not expecting the female to be so forward. His face flushed as he made a 'tch.' 

Y/N laughed before pinching his cheeks. "Awh is someone embarrassed?" He quickly grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the wall next to the door. "Just simply flattered. Hmm since you're so set on being mine why don't we make it official?"

The female's face flushed as her eyes grew wide. He soon pulled out two matching Zelda promise rings. (I'm sorry if you don't know what Zelda is. It was too cute, I couldn't help myself.) The inside was engraved with the famous words of "It's dangerous to go alone." Of course 'It's too dangerous to go alone, take this.' Wouldn't be able to fit, but it was good enough.

"Hmm I see you were thinking other thoughts. Of course if you wish to-" 

"AHHHH no no no this is fine, this is great. I wasn't thinking anything you're just an idiot." A small grin made its way to her lips as he slipped the promise ring on. She made a deal with herself, if he starts becoming too possessive, manipulative, physically or mentally harmful, or not loyal to her she would escape.

A/N- I'm so sorry it's short It'll be better next time. I haven't been sleeping so my focus is off.