Ex?

"Y/N! Is that you?" A deep yet cheerful voice yelled from behind the two. The second Y/N turned around her face broke out into a smile. "Justin!" The two hugged. You see Justin is Y/N's ex. They were madly in love, and he still loves her. They had to break up because Justin's father owns a large company, and wanted Justin to marry someone of higher class. Justin's mother always loved Y/N though and fought hard for their relationship even though her husband would end up abusing her. Justin just recently inherited the company because of his father dying two months ago. 

"Y/N, how are you? I miss you so much

"Y/N, how are you? I miss you so much." Justin had a sparkle in his blue and purple two-toned eyes from seeing his beloved once again. His hair looked like a brighter blue than it had before. He was wearing a white button-up shirt and black pants. He had also grown taller than when she last saw him. "It's great! The weather is looking up too!" Justin's smile faltered for a moment because of the last sentence she had said. 

Once time in school three upperclassmen locked Y/N in an empty classroom with them before trying to get on her. Justin saved her before anything bad could happen, but after that the two agreed that they would have a code word for when one of them is in trouble. "That's amazing Y/N. I'm happy for you. So who is the guy glaring at me behind you?" 

"Her boyfriend. Who are you?" Lucius's voice was deeper, and his eyes faded to a dark navy blue. He threw his arm around Y/N's shoulder and roughly grabbed it hard enough to bruise. "Oh we're just old friends. I'm moving to Hawaii for my company, what are you guys doing?" Justin casually asked trying to get more information.

"Oh! We're moving there too! We needed new scenery." Y/N smiled before Justin's phone rang. "I'm sorry, it's my assistant. Maybe we can meet up for drinks in Hawaii? All three of us?" Justin didn't wait for an answer before walking off to answer his phone. 

Lucius led Y/N back to the waiting area not letting go of her. "Lucius, it's fine. We were just friends in high school. There's nothing to be jealous about." Y/N smiled trying to reassure him. "I'm sorry my love I know. And if you fall for someone else I would lock you up in a bunker so you could never leave me. If you disobey me I'm afraid the punishment wouldn't be too nice. I wouldn't mind seeing your blood as long as I did it, my love. I want to see every part of you." Lucius's eyes grew darker with insanity as he thought about what he would do to her. 

Y/N thought it would be best not to say anything more. She had noticed that since they were both kidnapped he had gotten more violent. If the two were cuddling and she tried to get up he would dig his nails into her side until she sat back down. He became more possessive, and would often go off into a little dream world of what terrible things he would do to her if she disobeyed him. 

She couldn't believe how she so easily fell for the lies even as she was learning about sociopaths everyday. She had gotten wrapped up in how it felt to have someone "love" her and give her attention she didn't completely realize how dangerous he really was. She thought she loved him, but she didn't. 

Y/N found herself thinking of Justin, and how he treated her. He would be clingy, but not so clingy it got on her nerves. He would give her space when she needed it. He would always protect her from the things that were said about her, or when the jealous females would bully her. She remembered how it felt when he looked at her, or when he would smile at her. He was so gentle, and kind. He was playful and a tease, yet passionate. He would constantly stick up for her when his father was going after everyone of her flaws that he found beautiful. He would always find a way to make her laugh when she was sad, and always put her first. They would play pranks on each other, or go to Mc Donalds at 2:00am and look at the stars as they ate. She missed everything about him.

Before she could remember anything more about her old relationship, their flight was called pulling her out of the comforting thoughts. Y/N felt a sense of dread as she walked onto the plane with Lucius. She dragged her feet behind him as he forced her into the window seat once on the plane. 

"Are you excited to be able to move to Hawaii?" Lucius asked. "Mhm... Lucius I think I'm going to take a nap." She said. The plane took off as she looked out of the window before her vision faded.