02

Everyone was shifting in their seats and moving things around to get comfortable.
I put my head down with my arms blocking all the light.
It was all peace and quiet until there was a loud snapping sound. I lifted my head up and looked to the side, only to see Allison Reynolds biting her nails.
She notices everyone looking at her.
"You keep eating your hand you're not gonna be hungry for lunch." Bender smirked and Allison spat a nail at him.
I put my head back down on the desk.
"I've seen you before, you know."
I heard Brian whisper to himself. "Who do you think I am? Who are you? Who are you?" He stayed silent for a little bit. "I'm a walrus." He laughed uncomfortably.
I lifted my body up to a sitting position and lifted up my pencil. I started writing.
Who am I? I am a worthless human being, I have no sense of purpose, I will never have an impact on anybody.
I set my pencil down. That's all I had to say about myself.
Bender and Brian started to take off their jackets at the same time, but Brian noticed and pretended to be cold and put his jacket back on. He rubs his hand together and pulls his jacket tighter.
He looked back to Bender staring at him. "It's the shits, huh?" Bender continues looking at him and Brian laughs uncomfortably again.
All of that got me thinking. What jacket was I wearing? A black winter jacket, no hood, with a high collar. The sleeves went beyond my hands.

I looked up when I heard paper crumbling, and saw Bender throw a ball of paper over Claire's head.
Andrew and Claire both acknowledge it, but ignore it.
Bender stared singing loudly, and Claire moved her head in a way you would when you roll your eyes.
Bender stopped and spoke loudly. "Oh, shit! What're we supposed to do if we gotta piss?" Claire let out a disgusted tone. "Please.."
"If you gotta go, you gotta go!" He unzipped his pants.
"That's disgusting.." I mumbled. Barley anybody heard me.
"Oh my god!" Claire let out another disgusted tone.
Andrew turned around. "Hey, you're not urinating in here, man!"
"Don't talk! Don't talk! It makes it crawl back up."
"Oh my god.." I mumbled to myself.
"You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor!" Andrew yelled.
Bender gasped mockingly. "You're pretty sexy when you get angry.. grrr!"
He quickly turned to Brian.
"Hey, homeboy." He pointed to himself with his pen.
"What do you say we close that door. We'll get the prom queen and loner-" He paused. I had a look of shock on my face.
"Impregnated!" I let out a weird noise and put my head back down on the table. I kept mumbling to myself words like "Why me?" and "God, please help me."
"Hey!" Andrew yelled.
Bender ignored him.
"Hey!" He yelled again.
"What?" Bender finally answered, and sounded annoyed.
"If I loose my temper, you're totaled!"
"Totally?"
"Totally!"
Claire spoke to Bender. "How about you shut up! nobody here is interested!" Andrew spoke after her. "Really!" I looked up. He leaned over towards Claire and said "Buttface."
"Well, hey Sporto! What did you do to get in here? Forget to wash your jock?"
Brian spoke up, sounding a little uneasy. "Uh.. excuse me, fellas? I think we should just write our papers.."
Andrew faced back to Bender. "Look, just because you live here doesn't give you a reason to be a pain in the ass, so knock it off!" Bender mockingly showed an expression of pain in his face. "It's a free country."
"Free country my ass." I mumbled and he turned back to me. I quickly put my head down and I got scared.
"What did you say?" Bender spoke to me, and had a little bit of anger in his voice. I felt myself start to shake a little bit.
"Hey, leave her alone!" Andrew yelled and I peeked up. Bender turned back around to face Andrew.
Claire leaned over to Andrew. "He's doing it just to get a rise out of you, just ignore him."
"Sweets, you couldn't ignore me even if you tried!"