1

As I stood outside staring at the huge building in front of me. The Broadway Dance Center, the place were she dreamed of going since she was young.

TBDC competes in competitions and trains new dancers to be to the level of the seniors, I walked in studio A2 wearing a crop top,sweatpants and sneakers.

I opened the door to find the room empty, I couldn't sleep as I was so nervous, I sat my bag on the floor along side my water bottle. I was so bored I really didn't understand why I came here at this time. I started a song on my phone and started to dance but stop when I heard an applause.

"Well done, are you new here?" Asked the very handsome boy.

"Yeah, I'm Brielle but my friends call me Bri." I said sticking out my hand for mine to take which he did.

"I'm Mason, so what brings you here?" He questions again.

"Dance,duh."

"From what I saw your not that good you need some improvement." He said whilst starting a song on my phone and started to dance when it was over he bowed.

"As you said I've seen better." I said as party favours came on. I started to dance and he joined in soon enough people started to file in and watch and some joined in after.

"Okay class as we can see we have a new student,Brielle Ortiz, very good Mason for being early for once." Says the teacher. "Let's get started."

We started to do warm ups as this blonde hair girl came up to me.

"Hey I'm Lacey." She said nicely

"Brielle."

"That dance you did with that guy. He's my boyfriend so back the hell off." She said glaring at me.

How did this girl turn from an angel to a bitch.

"Well I'm sorry but we're just dancing. No biggie."

"Just back off and leave him alone." She said getting up and walking way.

"She's such a bitch but everyone else is nice,I'm Hazel."

"I feel like I've said this so much times for the day, I'm Brielle."