6

"I really don't have an extra room it's still not furnished, you wanna take the couch?"

"Or I can sleep in your room." He suggests, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Hardy har. So I'll show you around in case but there's not much. " I say leading him up the stairs.

I showed him the inside of the house and outside and now we're on my bedroom floor having some drinks.

"You need to stop taking pictures of me." I say smiling at him, this was the fifth time that he has taken a picture of me.

"I can't help if you're so pretty." I turned away so he couldn't see me blush.

"You know what I think friends sleep in the same bed with each other." I told him.

I can't believe what I was saying right now, am I really serious about this? Maybe I am.

"Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm sure."

We got into bed and continued talking.

"You're really beautiful Bri." Mason blurted out of nowhere.

"Mason I-"

"Bri I'm really sorry for the I acted a couple of days, it's just that I thought I was catching feelings for you so fast." He confessed.

"Mason I'm sorry but I think it's best we just take things slow."

I saw the hurt on his face and it killed me to see him like that.

"How about we practice some dance moves for next week." I suggest trying to clear the air.

"Yeah, yeah."

We got off the bed at started to practice.

***
I woke up in Mason's arms the next morning. I eased out of the bed so I wouldn't wake him and went to brush my teeth.

"Mason get up we have to go to the studio." I shook him trying to get him up.

"Leave me alone mom." Was all he said and rolled over.

I went downstairs and got some ice, I wasn't about to soak my sheets that I have to clean just to get some boy up. I grabbed two ice blocks and walked back up the steps.

I carefully hovered over him and gently pulled open his pants and boxers and dropped the blocks in.

"What the fuck!" He screamed and frantically tried to get the blocks out. "Brielle what the hell is wrong with you?"

I was laughing so hard, "You wouldn't get up, come on you need to go home and get ready."

He threw on his shirt and walked towards me, he lowered his head towards my ears, "I'm going to get you back Ortiz. See you later." He kissed my cheek before leaving.

I'm showering and I'm still blushing from when Mason kissed my cheek. I got out and got dressed.

Even though Mason and I don't have to dance we still have to go.

"I'm back." I heard someone call from downstairs as I was putting on my shoes.

"Mason what are you doing here? We have to get to dance."

"No we don't,since we don't have to dance what's the point?"

Maybe he was right.

"Fine what do you want to do?"

"Well I was thinking about a picnic, how does that sound?" He says taking a seat on the couch.

"It sounds good just let me change first."

I climbed back up the stairs to my room to change into something park worthy.

****

We arrived at the park and it was beautiful. I can't believe I'm on a date with Mason right now. Wait a minute I'm the one that said let's be friends so I guess you can call this a friendly date. He laid down the blanket on the ground and sat down.

"So, I have sandwiches, fruits mostly strawberries and pink lemonade." He took out what he called and placed on the blanket.

"How the hell did you pack all of this in a couple of minutes? You were planning this weren't you?"

"Maybe I was." He said giving me a cheesy smile, "So what do you want to eat first?"

"I guess the strawberries." Those were my favorite fruits besides grapes.

He fed me some strawberries and afterwards we ate some of the sandwiches,it felt like I was on cloud 9.

"I've told you so much about me but I haven't heard anything about you." I told him as I took a sip of the pink lemonade.

"I like hearing about your life but if you must know. My parents were killed in a car crash when I was six luckily,I was by my grandma unless I would've died also. My grandma took care of me until she passed away when two years later then I was put in an orphanage until a year where my mom and dad adopted me from there. It was really hard for me to get accustomed to them but at least I wasn't an only child anymore, I have three sisters and two brothers to hang out with." He tells me his whole life story.

I couldn't say anything,so I just reached across and hugged him, we stayed like that for a while.

"Enough about that sappy stuff. What do you wanna do?" He questions trying to lighten the mood.

At that same moment I felt a droplet land on my shoulder and more kept coming until it was full on thundering. We rushed to pick up the things and stuffed them into the basket and took of running down the street seeing that we walked there. A couple of minutes later we reach my door soaking wet.

"Besides getting soak I had a great time Bri."

I laughed,"Me too, I'd love to do it again."

He slowly leaned forward but I didn't move away so he got closer until our lips touched. I actually liked it, I liked us kissing, I liked hanging out with him, being around him. I just don't want to get hurt like I did in the past, Mason's got me opening up and crap I think I maybe falling in love with Mason.

 I just don't want to get hurt like I did in the past, Mason's got me opening up and crap I think I maybe falling in love with Mason

****
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I'm not going to be updating much because my school is starting back this Monday and I'm going into 4th form and I have CXC's to do and will have a bunch of homework but I'll try my best.

Jessie💕👋