4

(For the dancing u guys can skip the rest of ppl Hazel and Brir the first.)

Mason's pov
****
"Oh shit." I yelled, I didn't know that she couldn't swim as we were in the deep part.

I dove under the water for her only to see her body float up and then I felt my head being pushed down. Successfully I got out of her grip and resurfaced.

"What the hell was that for Bri?" I yelled at her.

"Don't be such a baby." She laughed and nudged me.

Her laugh I don't know what it is but it was adorable. Okay damn Mason what is wrong with you, you have Lacey.

Brielle's pov
*****

We swam and talked for a little while and now it was just Mase and I walking along the beach, Haze and Brandon left a few minutes ago

"You really did that?" I questioned, he was telling me stories of his childhood.

"Hey you told me about your dad but what about your mom?" He asked.

I told him the story and he was shocked and he kept saying sorry.

"Oh shit we have to rehearse for tomorrow." He says trying to change the subject.

Friday after the party I got a message from Mason, don't know how he got my number but we talked and then on Saturday we facetimed dance moves for tomorrow.

We practiced on the beach for thirty minutes and then we decided to call it a night.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget the steps unless I'll beat you down." I tell him, pushing him.

"You don't forget unless you'll have to deal with me." He says pushing me back.

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do?"

"This." Soon as those words left his mouth, his lips crashed onto mine and it felt exactly like how it did at the party.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Damn M what was that for?" I ask licking my lips.

"I have no idea. I'll see um I'll see you tomorrow." He rushed out and hurried to his car.

"It was weird he was the one who kissed me and it's the second time it happened."

"Maybe he felt connected and probably going to break up with Lacey." Hazel reassures me.

"Moving on," I say trying to change the subject, "What's up with you and Brandon like are you guys finally together?"

"Yes yes we are." She says grinning from ear to ear.

"Just don't let it fuck with your dancing, imma see you tomorrow goodnight booboo." I tell her.

"Goodnight teletubbie." She says hanging up the call.

***Next day***

"Okay first up we have Hazel and Brandon." Jojo says

"Whoo." I hollered. Dang were they good.

"Next for duets are Malaysia and Chris."

They were good I kinda talk to Malaysia and I think it's safe to say that I'm having a budding friendship with her.

"Okay and we next is Brielle and Brandon."

After we finished danced I hugged him but it felt like he was hesitant about hugging back.

"Hey um can I talk to you?" I ask Mason as I walked towards him and Lacey.

"He's busy." Lacey says.

This bitch is still trying me, I can see her stitches I'm not afraid to give her more.

"I'm not speaking to you. Mason?"

"Um I'm busy." He says looking down.

"Ok fine, I get it. Just know that you can't keep avoiding me." I say walking away.

Yeah I mean I was hurt, I thought we had something going on but I guess not.

"I'm not trying to avoid you Bri."

"It's Brielle to you only my friends call me Bri." And with that I walked through the door, I just needed some fresh air.

"Hey teletubbie you doing okay?" I looked up to see Hazel and Brandon coming outside.

"Yeah I'm fine I just needed to get away from that bullshit." I said looking up at the sky.

"Yeah we saw and what he did wasn't right Bri," Brandon says, "Damn i know he my homie and all that shit was messed up."

"He's not my homie so I think I'm going to have a little word with him." Hazel says getting up from the curb. "No your not. "

"Can I be real with you guys?" They nod before I continued, "I mean that shit hurts like a bitch like how many times do I have to say that he fucking kissed me first and then he runs away and now acting like this." By now I was in tears and I don't cry over no one especially no boy.

"He used me, he led me on, I never cry over anyone the last person I cried over was my mom. It just fucking hurts."

"Oh Bri." Hazel says,hugging me.

"Ahem." We turned our heads to see Jojo standing in the doorway. "I'll like to continue class if that's okay with you guys?"

They nodded and got up to head inside and I followed right behind but was stopped by Jojo.

"You okay? I saw what happened, I just hope that it doesn't affect you guys dancing cuz y'all have great chemistry." She says worriedly.

"Yeah i thought so too." I said and walked through the door.

"Okay so for duets we have Hazel and Brandon. "

"Mackenzie and Isaac."

"And finally Brielle and Mason."

I was ecstatic. I looked over at Mason, our eyes meet but I pulled away.

Damn this is going to be a long season.