3

"That's why your mom's a hoe and a slut just like you bitch." Lacey spat at me.

I slowly turned my head in her direction. Okay now this bitch fucked up.

*******

Tears started to brim my eyes but I wasn't going to cry I was going  to murder that bitch. I got out of Mason's and Brandon grip and walked towards her calmly.

"Just so you know don't ever talk about my mama, cuz now imma kill your ass."

"Come on Bri." Hazel says dragging me in the backyard to cool down.

"Damn Bri you didn't have to do her like that." Hazel says chuckling.

"I did because my mom passed away." I told her as a tear slipped down my cheek.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know." She says hugging me.

"It's okay."

****The Next Day (Sunday noon)****

Haze😈💜👭: Hey babe wanna go get a bite with me?

Bri👼💛: sure np

I got ready and Hazel sent me the address. I got in my car and drove there.

"Hey baby," I greeted her, "You look stunning,surprised Brandon let you go out like that

"Hey baby," I greeted her, "You look stunning,surprised Brandon let you go out like that." I teased her.

" I teased her

"Oh hush it. So you feeling better from yesterday?" She questioned as we sat down at our table.

"Yeah had a talk with my dad says that the bitch deserves it." I said smiling as I remembered our conversation.