5

Mason and I practiced the whole week, we picked something that kinda relates to us. We hadn't talked for the week besides dance moves and to be honest it was frustrating as hell.

We were in dressing rooms with all the dancers and I loved my outfit and hair I was just getting my finishing touches in and we were ready to go.

"Guys it's showtime." Jojo says looking at Mason and I.

I walked backstage and Mason followed. I was a nervous wreak.

"Brielle it's okay we're going to do good." He says trying to reassure me.

"You can call me Bri."

Before he could've said anything the announcer called us up, we got in our positions and waited for the music.

When we were finished the crowd went wild that dance was so hard for me to do because it was actually telling the truth behind what happened between him and I.

I walked backstage and find Brandon and Hazel getting ready for their dance next.

"Damn B you did great." Hazel said hugging me and Brandon dabbing Mason.

"Next we have Hazel Lux and Brandon Greene."

They went onstage and left Mason and I to ourselves.

"Bri I'm really for how I acted the past week." Mason apologized.

"It's okay I'm just glad to have my friend back." I said hugging him.

*Next day*

Today was just a fun little chill day until I got a gtext from Mason asking if he can come over to chat. This week we don't have to practice cause we did last week so this week is different people.

"Hey." Both of us said as I opened the door wider for him to come in.

I asked as I sat down on the couch, "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

Is he serious, there is no us I would like there to be but what he did the other was just fucked up.

"As friends." I got up from the couch to go and get us some water.

"Um no not technically." He says taking a sip and looked at me.

"I don't think there's an us right now Mason. "

"I understand that but don't think that I'm going to give up on you. I guess we can be friends for now." He says heading for the door.

I ran after him,  "I mean friends do hang out don't they?"

"I guess I can stay for awhile." He says returning to the couch.

I started snapping us doing silly stuff around the house. I was recording one then he came behind me and kissed my cheek which luckily the camera stopped just in time so it didn't catch me blushing like a mad person.

"Hey can I stay the night, it's pretty late

"Hey can I stay the night, it's pretty late."

"Yeah, sure no problem."

"Looks like we're having a sleepover." I told him.