loving

"and he was shown smiling next to.....to ushijima." hajime rants, his face contorting in angry breaths as rage embodied onto a human settles in. suga takes a long breath, before giving him a mint. his eyes laugh. 

"you said it was old though." koushi wants to roll his eyes. but taking the weakened look on hajime's face, he stops his laughing eyes. he pats hajime's forearm slowly. he signals asahi to do something. asahi chooses to hand hajime a baby carrot, then retracting it to crunch it between his teeth. suga glares. 

"i think you're acting paranoid." makki professes, as if he were talking to the whole class about global warming and trump. mattsun clearly disagrees. he runs a sullen hand through his hair. lips pursed upon a singular line that spells argument in spells and spells. 

"yeah, i-if he says he loves you, he s-should mean it." asahi smiles slowly, crunching on another carrot. hajime responds with a disbelieving swallow, his adam's apple bobbing up and down. asahi looks down. suga then turns his glare to hajime. 

"stop being a limp dick and just talk to the bitch." mattsun informs, his eyes dancing as he continues to go between trusting oikawa and hating him. makki's face resembles a lemon as laughter struggles to overtake his uniformed face. suga glares once more.

"or you can be a dildo and go all fake." makki can't help it. 

suga glares again. 

hajime manages a slow smile. 

nocturne bathes suga as he spots tooru enter the school building with another boy, their eyes thirsting. he adjusts his position to block hajime's prying eyes. 

no sense on blowing on a sand castle. 

hajime enjoys loving tooru

careless