» 01: Everybody Hates The First Monday Of The School Year

Warning(s): Extreme clichés, cliques, slow updates.

Co-written with 22shawm. We'll be alternating chapters, starting with me (Cookie).

~<>~

Wally West stepped off the bus and into the schoolyard. He kept his head down and a tight grip on his belongings.

He had spiky red hair, freckles, and green eyes, and wore a yellow shirt matched with red sneakers and black jeans. On one wrist was a red leather bracelet, with purple on the left side.

He jumped when a hand landed on his shoulder he spun around to see the track coach.

"Don't forget about practice this time," the man said before walking away. Wally found himself glaring at the man as he walked into the school. No one paid any attention to him. Shoulders slammed into him and one girl even stepped on his toe with her heel, he was about to shout at her when he recognized her blond hair and purple skirt, telling features belonging to Stephanie Brown A.K.A not someone you want to mess with. He shut his mouth with a click and continued walking when he was suddenly pulled through a door and out of the crowded hallway.

"Wally what are you doing?" a girl's somewhat harsh voice asked him, he knew her as Zatanna, "You know the librarian gave us permission to come in through the library door!" She scolded him, the New York accent that slipped into her tone was ever present. He looked past her to his younger cousin, Bart, who she had also managed to save the animals known as their peers.

Zatanna wore an official-looking white button-up shirt with a thin black blazer and dark blue jeans, around her neck was a necklace with a top hat hanging from the middle, and purple glasses framed her face, behind them were bright cyan coloured eyes. Dark black hair went middle of her back in length but was currently pulled up into a tight ponytail.

Bart was dressed much less formal and wore a red shirt, Wally's red shirt, down to simple beige jeans, and red sneakers. His green eyes were similar to Wally's and his brown hair hung in front of his eyes.

"Where's Jamie?" Wally asked hoping to get Zatanna's attention off him.

"He's meeting us here" Bart called holding up his phone, displaying a series of texts saying just that, and as if on cue Jamie walked through the door, pocketing a twenty dollar bill.

Jamie wore nearly all blue, with black sneakers, dark blue jeans, and a bright blue shirt, on the front of his shirt was a black outline of a beetle, hence his nickname; blue bug, the colour did fit well with his light brown skin, short black hair, and brown eyes.

"Jamie!" Zatanna yelled quietly- they were in a library- "I thought you stopped giving homework to the preppy's!" Jamie glanced down and adjusted his backpack

"If I stop then they would just beat me up and I'd rather get paid then beat up," he walked into the room and opened his backpack, then groaned, then swore. Wally peeked inside to see two more sheets of homework. Jamie zipped it up and made his way to the door.

"I have to meet Dick and Barbara still," Zatanna tensed at Dick's name, no doubt thinking of how he pretended to like her on a dare two years before and one year before Wally moved from Central City.

"Why does Dick need his homework done anyways? Isn't he like the smartest kid in school?" Bart asked, receiving a glare from the others in the room, "uh, one of the smartest kids in school?" Jamie sighed and tossed his backpack over his shoulder.

"He has better things to do," Wally said almost spitefully as he took out his books once again thankful that he had study period first. Outside in the hall, all noise stopped and Wally had a feeling he knew why.