Chapter 5

For the next couple of weeks, the guys have been really making me like I belong. The guy from the Newspaper club, had gotten expelled and I really don't know what happened to him from there but I know it had to be something bad because the club has been quiet.

"So, there you are." I look over to see Haruhi. It was already lunch time and I had decided that I was trying to go and find a place where I could eat by myself.

It was just last night that I realized that my actions and my emotions have been crazy. I'm happy, then sad; hot then cold; rational then irrational. I couldn't think of the reasons for anything that had been going on with me.

I think I may have trusted these people too easily, but then maybe I was judging them too much. Of course, they weren't those men that had taken me, and did those disgusting things. There was no point in thinking that they are, but still you never know what one person was capable of.

The president of the newspaper club was capable of stealing my notebook and copying it and putting it everywhere for everyone to see. My body still trembled at the thought, and my soul wretched.

Everyone still stared at me, and made small remarks. Half of the people looked disgusted and the other half looked with pity. Something like this would have never happened at Lobelia. I take a breath and look over to Haruhi.

"Yeah, I needed some time alone," I said taking another bite of my sandwich. "There has been allot going on."

"Yeah I could definitely say that," she said sitting next to me, taking out her bento box.

"Haruhi, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Is it strange that after so many years of me hating me; that only after a few days with everyone," I take another bite. "That I was able to start to trust them?"

She stared up into the blue sky, it looked as though she didn't know what she wanted to say. But I could tell that she was going to say something from her heart.

"You know," she opened her bento box and put it on her lap. "Long ago, before I had come to Ouran and when my mother was still with me. She was a lawyer."

I looked into the sky with her.

"She would take case after case, and there were many times when she had gotten very sketchy people. With her, she knew from her gut if they were guilty or not. But once there was a very sketchy gangster, he was thought to have murdered someone. Yet, in the end, he was found not guilty."

I bite my sandwich and finished it off.

"The only reason people though that he was guilty was because of how he looked. He was an evil looking man, but she told me that he really was one of the sweetest people she had ever met."

"So, you're telling me that I should not judge people by their looks; like a book with its cover."

"Yeah," she said. "But mostly, that even though everyone in the Host Club can be over-barring, and a little crazy; they are some of the best people I have ever met. They make life...just a little more interesting."

"Mmm."

A few minutes later the bell rings and I go back to class. Of course the first people to be there was Kyouya and Tamaki. Even though it had already been a few weeks, I still feel my stomach churn when I am alone with the both of them.

"How was your lunch," Tamaki said as I sat down at my seat. "We couldn't find you."

I took out my notebook and textbook for class, and sighed. "I needed some time alone."

Tamaki then turned into what looked like a puppy and began to ask why. I tried to shoo him away yet there was no way in hell that he was leaving me alone. I learned how to keep from vomiting every time he gets near me, but that doesn't mean that I don't get nauseated.

With a tick mark on my head, "It's that time of the month."

"What time of the month?" He said. "Is it your birthday?"

"No."

"Do you go and do something fun, during this time of the month?"

"No," I said getting more irritated by the minute. Usually a conversation like this would have shut a guy up easily. "My aunt Flow is in town." I lied.

"Your aunt Flow?" Tamaki said. "I must visit her."

"No!" I yelled. "I wanted to be alone because I have my period!"

Tamaki then turned a deep red and sat back at his seat. I turned my face to see Kyouya's cold stare, him not staring at me but to the front. Like he was trying not to remember what I had said.

I just wanted to be alone because I didn't want to be near anyone. I don't get why all of them are always trying to be around me.

"Let's begin."

Class went on as usual, but this time Tamaki was very quiet. I felt more irritated at the fact that he had said nothing to me the whole time. It was the usual asking for a pencil, or just trying to bug me for any silly little reason.

It was already the end of the day, and club was about to begin.

"Nai-san, may I talk to you?" The teacher gestured to me.

I stood and looked over to Kyouya. He gave a small nod and I went over to the teacher. The class was already mostly gone except for a couple of students.

"Nai-san, do you know when I called you?" He said.

"No," I said. "I would assume I don't or we would not be having this conversation."

'Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Why would you say something like that!? Who are you?'

He cleared his throat, "Your grades are..." he trailed off. "Your grades are at the top of the class, and it seems that there is no use for you to be in a second year class. So, what I would like to do, is give you a test, with third year questions. If you are able to pass I would like to go to the third year classes.

I nod my head, I was given two weeks to study and take the test. The thought of finally finishing school and never having to deal with another person crossed my mind. But, another thought that crossed my mind was the mission of having to marry Tamaki, and continuing my family's blood line, it was all for the sake of my father.

I grab my bag and then head to the clubroom. In a gust of wind, again I was wrapped in rose pettles as they said hello. A traditional greeting that I had slowly gotten used to.

I walk past them and go sit at a small table and chair looking over the garden.

(A/N: Hello, my beautiful people. I just want to let you guys know that I am finally going to continue and finish this. I have been yelled at to finish it for so long. But life has caught me by the balls. But now I am back. I know this chapter is very short, but this is just a start to what is to come. I don't quite know exactly where this is going to be heading, but it will be heading on. Chapter 6 will be out by the end of this week. I love you all!)