Chapter 3

I decided I will get over my fear of guys. Even though it has only been a couple of days since I started at Ouran Acadamy. But I have to listen to father. I don't want him to hate me more than he already does. I really don't want him to disown me. Our family fortune has been in our family for several generations.

The ride to school was a very long one and I could feel my eyes close every second. No, I can't fall asleep! I pinch my cheeks pink and smack them. I smile brightly and get out of the car. It's a new day and a new way of life. For my father and our fortune!

Everyone stared in awe at me. I feel a little of uncomfortable, but I have to get over it. I walk to the classroom and see Kyouya sitting at his desk in the back. I put my stuff down at my desk and pull out my notebook. I can't ever let it go, it's my life.

"Good morning Kyouya." I sound overly chipper. "It's a great day isn't it." I could feel my stomach start to churn a bit. I start to write my little thoughts here and there about whatever I could think of.

"Nai-San." Kyouya's voice is filled with concern. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes I am. Why do you ask?" I don't look at him to meet his gaze.

"Why are you lying? I know you're not alright." My eyes automatically shot at him. How does he know?

"Yes I am, I just decided that today is a new day and I should have a new goal." I smile nervously. I relax my body and close my notebook. "I'm on a mission. If you want to say. But I do need to start this new life, for father, the most." I smile sweetly. During our conversation everyone started to pour into the classroom, Tamaki took his seat right next to me. Okay, start anew!

"Good morning Tamaki." I look at him and smile sweetly. "How are you feeling this morning?"

He stands up and tilts my head with his finger, "I'm feeling fine Nai-Hime. I see you have now taken a new liking to me haven't you." I could feel my stomach churn again but this time I can't help but run out of the classroom.

"Please excuse me." I run to the girls bathroom and I vomit whatever I had for breakfast. I could hear the voice of Tamaki yelling to see if I am okay. No I'm not okay. I wish I could yell at him, but I can't, for father. I finish and wash out my mouth and rinse my face. Maybe I should find someone that could help me.

I stumble out of the girl's bathroom, holding my stomach. I tried to steady myself but nearly falling, but Tamaki and Kyouya caught me before I could.

"Alright you are not alright." Kyouya then picks me up bridal style. "I'm taking you home."

"No! Please I really am okay. Please put me down. I can walk on my own." I gave him the puppy eyes, he sighs in defeat, putting me down. "Thank you." I stumble again into him. "Sorry."

"It's alright." He ajusts his glasses. I could finally stand up straight andd walk on my own. I walk over to Tamaki and bow as a thank you for worrying about me.

Afterward we all walked back to class, it has yet to start so we take our seats all next to each other. I really can't believe that I had puked, that is so nasty. I look in my bag to grab my notebook, it's not there! Wait, I took it out and left it on the desk and before I ran out it was sitting here at my desk. I stand up abruptly and look all around, I could feel my heart start to race and I become more nervous. Someone had to take it. I look in my desk and emoty out my whole bag on the floor.

"Nai-Hime are you alright?" Tamaki crouched down to my height on the floor.

"My notebook," I paused I could taste the tears from my eyes. "That notebook is my life! I need to get it back. Everyone will know." My body again went limp, I could feel myself being pulled into the dark again.

I woke up laying down on a couch and again I'm in music room 3. "She's awake." Hani-Sempai says. "Are you okay Ai-chan?"

"Yeah I'm okay. What hap..." I could feel my eyes buldge out of my head. "My notebook." I freak out.

"What notebook?" Hani-Sempai asks.

The tears start to roll out of my eyes and I can't seem to swollow the lumpo in my throat. "It's like a diary, I've been writing my dreams and thoughts in that book for a long time and it disappeared aftter I got back from the bathroom. I can't let anyone see that notebook or everyone will know what happened to me and start rumors and all the stuff. Please, help me get it back."

"Alright everyone mission 'Get Nai-Hime's Journal Back' is going to start now." Tamaki rings then points at each of the hosts to start looking in random places, Kyouya just stood on his laptop and called someone.

These guys, boys, men, are actually trying to help me? Everyone is working so hard just to find one little thing that is mine. I could feel my body start to tremble, my tears come out more and more as I fall to the floor. My hand collasped over my face. I could feel the presence of all the hosts.

"Thank you everyone." I sniffle, trying to calm down, wipping the tears with the back of my hand. "This is the first time anyone has done something so nice for me. And it's all because of my journal. I mean, you guys don't even know me and you are going through all this to find it."

Tamaki kneels down to me and pats my head, "That's what the host club is suppose to do. We are a club that is ment to make every girl we see happy. And plus what are friends for?"

"Friends?"

"Yeah." He gives me a gentle smile. I puke again out of no where. This time it really is my fault. He makes me sick. Everyone starts to freak out again because they think I am deathly ill. But I'm not, I assurred them. But, the thing that puzzles me is; why would they want to be friends with me?