Chapter 1

It's already been seven years since I was abducted, and five years since I was found on the side of the road nearly dead. My body is still riddled with scars from all the slashes and gashes those men had left me with. They never found the guys but they did find my father and yet still knowing my fear of all males he transferred me to Ouran Acadamy. I really do wish I could just die and go away so I'm not being so useless again.

I walked through the gates of my new school. This school is like something I never seen before. The school's a marvilous pink with roses all around. I'm deffinitly in a state of awe, yet I feel scared. I don't want to be here at all but I think I'm in love with the school. Since I learned how to love everyday I am not in the darkness my favorite color is pink. Just because it is so bright. It brings me back to a childhood that was stolen away by those bastards.

I walk slowly into my new class room. The first thing I find is a guy with black hair and glasses sitting near the wndow. Shit! Shit! Shit! What do I do? I take the seat in the front row, next to the door. I took out my diary and started writing in it. My diary is my life right now, I write all my feeling down it and never let anyone read it. Even though I know my dad is always looking for it so he can be nosey. The first time he found my decoy and I wrote poems about ponies and stupid shit in it. He thought I was okay, then he found my realy one. I had just started writing in it, all I could ever think of is those men raping me. It was always so dark. I'm scared of the dark now because I would always have nightmares and wake up screaming. Then after he found out I had post tramatic stress syndrome, he put me in an all girls boarding school. I was doing okay because I wasn't near any males.

The class slowly started filling in, I was asked to move because I was in the wrong seat. I kept moving from seat to seat until I was next to the guy with the glasses. Then all of the sudden I'm sitting next to him and a guy with blonde hair. All of the sudden, he is in front of me with a rose calling me princess. I start to hyper-ventalate and randomly sock him in the face. I made him go flying to the front of the room. Everyone started to stare. I looked to the guy next to me to make sure he didn't come near me. He didn't even look at me at all, he just kept writing in his little black notebook. I focus on it and see my name in it, is he taking notes on me? 

I slowly creep my hand to the notebook and snatch it from him and start reading it. He had my whole life story in this thing. Where and when I was born, the day I was kidnapped and found and what conditions I was in and stuff from today. He's going to do the same as the other guys, stalk me and....oh god no please!!!! I rip out all the pages with me information on it and throw the notebook back at him. I run out of the class and run into the back of the school. I start to rip the papers apart and throw the papers in the air.

Then I hear rustling in the bushes and two red-headed twins come out. Why the fuck did my dad make me come here?!?!? I feel a lump come into my throat, the tears start to pour out of my face.

"Hey are you okay?" One of them say, both of them start walking towards me. I back up and my body hits the wall, turning cold. Not again please.

"Please don't hurt me." I cry as my voice cracked. I slide to the ground, holding my arms over my chest. "Please." I can't breath and my heart has dropped I don't know where and my mind is going blank."Please, don't come near me."

"And why shouldn't we?" The twin that hadn't said anything before now spoke. His voice was lower than the other twin, which was more raspier. His face was so close to mine. His breath was hot.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, why are you scaring her?" The blonde boy and glasses came from around the corner. Oh god please not four. I can't handle four. I get up and start to run, but then My vision went dark. I went back into where I never wanted to go again....the darkness.

I woke up to a bunch of chattering people. I sat up and looked around and seen a bunch of guys yelling at each other. My  heart sinks. Did they? No. NO. "NO!" I yell, I pull the small fuzzy blanket over me. Everyone froze and looked at me. The little blonde boy came over to me and tried to give me a bunny. I pushed him away, glaring at him with my tear stained face. He fell to the floor and had tears in his eyes.

He looks like he is still in elemetary. I couldn't get angry with him, even though I hate the whole male race. But he is still young and innocent, not like older guys, they just want one thing. And I have had that done to me too many times.

"I'm sorry." I pulled the blanket off of me and crouch to him."I didn't mean to are you alright?" I smile, I could feel my heart flutter a bit. He's not bad at all. But then a really tall guy with short black hair and onyx eyes came over towards us. I pull the little blonde boy close to me and yell, "Stay away you pervert. You're not going to get your hands on him. He's to small to have his innocence stolen from him." I hug him closer to me, we are bloth on the flood, my back hitting the bottom of the sofa." He's only....How old are you?" I could feel my anger rise.

"Eighteen." 

"He's only..." I push him off of me, letting him hit the big guy. No way someone so small and innocent can be that old. "You stay off of me you little shit. I hate you. I hate you."

"Takashi she hates me." He cried on the tall guy's sholder, he was hanging from his back like a monkey.

"You're not very nice you know." The twins said at the sametime coming towards me again. All I could feel is hatred, pure hatred towards all of these guys.

"Everyone stop alright." A guy with big brown eyes and short brown hair says. All the guys back away from me. He walks towards me but keeps at bay. Finally someone who keeps there distance from me. "Look I'm sorry for these rich bastards." He smiles. "I'm Haruhi Fujioka."

"Are you a girl?"

"Yes I am. But, how did you know?"

"Haruhi is a common name for middle class girls."

I stand up and walk to her and give her a hug. She's dressed in a guy's uniform for I don't care what the reason is. Right now she is my angel, she made me feel so much better just to know she is a girl. I touch her chest. All the guys freak, she has a straightface. "Yeah you're a girl." I giggle. Some people might think I'm bipolar, but I'm not I just have a fear of all males. Even ones that look like they're five but are eighteen.

"Aiwa Nai she is seventeen years old and has a fear of all men." The guy with glasses said.

"Please don't say anymore." I'm starting to get very scared. I don't want anyone to know.

"Don't worry about Kyouya-Senpai please. He did that to me the first time I came here too. He has strings that he pulls to know everything about everyone." These guys are going to be the death of me.

"Haruhi-Chan would you mind if we are friends?" I asked. Then all of the sudden the guy with the blonde hair started ranting on about how perfect it would be to have to daughters.

"I'm not your daughter and I never will be. So please stop." I stand and crunch behind Haruhi-Chan.

"You know Miss Aiwa Nai since you know Haruhi's secret, I can't just allow you to walk away freely." Kyouya said.

"Kyouya-Senpai stop." Haruhi-Chan demanded. "She's going to cry again because of you." I could feel the lump in my throat, a tear slips out. She takes me to the sofa and sits me down with a hot cup of tea. I sip at it while she introduces me to the infamous in my life Ouran Host Club. They play with girls then they drop them. Those poor girls, I bet they never know that one day they could be just like me. Broken from the inside, out.