Chapter 2

I woke up early the next morning from a nightmare of my past. Cold sweat riddled my body, i flicked the blankets off of me and tip-toed to the bathroom. I rushed for a shower and did my morning routine. It was still too early for any of the staff to be awake. So I headed down to the kitchen for some water to drink, the water was nice and cold going down.

I walked back into my room, the lights are still on. I pull out a book from my small shelf, I sat in the recliner next to the window as the sun started to set the sky on fire. I look at my clock and it's five-thirty a.m. I know I have to face those guys again. I could feel my hands start to shake and my stomach fill with butterflies. I don't want to go. I really don't, my fear starts taking over again. Then I go back into the darkness.

"Mistress you have to get up." I shot up from the recliner letting the book fall to the floor. I guess I started to freak out again and blacked out. I don't like the dark. "It's time for you to leave to school."

I get up slowly and not say a word. All the staff is female, even though my dad doesn't want me and he wants me to hurry up and get over my trauma, my shrink said I should not have any males in the house with me, so my dad ahppily abliged with it. I have to slowly get use to guys but I don't think I ever could.

I get into the limo and drive off to my infamous school, with the infamous Host Club. Maybe I could talk with Haruhi-Chan today, just as long as none of those creepers are around. I walk into class, hoping that Kyouya isn't here as early as me. Why are my hopes always crushed? I walk to the back of the class and sit in my seat. I'm stuck between two guys that I don't want anything to do with. 

"Nai-San"

I flinch and slap my hands to my lap."Yes?!" I question and freak at the same time. I look over at him. Please don't talk to me. I really don't like you.

"I understand your situation. You came here from Lobelia Acadamy did you not?" I nod. He's a creeper. I don't want him near me! "I wanted to tell you I am very sorry for everyone scaring you. But I was not joking about keeping Haruhi's secret. So I am not making you the maid of the Host Club and I will call a phycologist for you to get to the bottom of your fear of boys." He said not looking up from his notebook.

"No." He looked at me pshing up his glasses. "No I don't want your help, and I will not be apart of a group that gives out false love and hope. But mostly I don't want to be near someone that knows all about my past because he wants to stalk someone for I don't know what reason." I stand up. "And I really don't want to be around stupid males that only want one thing. I hate people like you!" I could taste the tears that came from my eyes.

I hate them all, I don't want what happened before to happen again. It was a miracle that I was even alive and I am here today.

"Just please leave me" I couldn't finish, my body went limp and I fell forward. I blacked out again. I felt arms come around me. For some weird reason I was conscience but paralyzed. Still, it's so dark.

"Nai-San are you okay." Kyouya moved my body and I felt rapid heart beats and the sound of shoes. He's running me to the nurse. "Are you okay?" That's all he kept asking me. But his voice got farther and father. I finally went to the dark place.

The walls were so cold and wet. The chains rattled and there were so many men. I tried to yell but my voice never came out. I was naked and cold, everything echoed. They came to me and did the same as they always did. Everyone of them took a turn, they all laughed and laughed until each of them was done.

I screamed, waking myself up. I fling up and hit something. Kyouya rubbed his head. Shit! I look down at my body, I rubbed through the side of my dress. I'm still dressed.