Chapter 4

In the end no one could find my notebook at all. It's so terrible, if someone reads it they really are going to think that I am a nut case. I mean I just made 'friends' with the hosts and I don't want them to get scared away. My secrets are for me only not anyone else. Well that's what I thought, before my journal entries were all over the school in scattered sheets of copy paper.

I pick up a piece and started to read it. I can't believe it! Why would anyone do this? I started running through the halls tearing pages upon pages of my journal entries from the walls, hand and picking them up from the floor. Every foot step I took to keep everyone from reading it was useless. All the pages were ccoming out more and more. Everyone finding them in desks and just by other people. My phone then started to ring. I didn't pick it up because I am to pre-occupied for anyone. I take as many as I ccould carry in my bag and arms and run to the garden maze of roses until I got the the gazibo that stood alone, very much alone like me.

I put all the papers on the floor in a big pile and took out matches from my bag. Usually I have them on me just incase of an emergency, and only then I would use them. I flicked the match on the small box and light it, then tossing it into the pile of papers. I fall to my knees as all the papers burn, I hope the person whom has stolen my journal and printed copies of it will burn just like these papers.

Now I know they know about my past for a fact. "Nai-San?" I turn to see Kyouya staring at me with shock and worry in his eyes. He must have read at least a couple of my journal entries by now. I turn back to look at the pages, I scratch at my face trying to get rid of the tears.

"Hey, Kyouya where did you..." I reconized Tamaki's voice. I stand up and run to Tamaki and wrap my arms around his torso. I could feel his body tense up then relax. His arms wrap back around me and squeezes me a little. I keep my face in his chest until I could calm down a little more. It's carzy, this time I didn't puke. "What happened?"

"She was burning some papers that I assume were her journal entries." I let go off Tamaki after Kyouya explained. I nod my head.

"Please help me find whom has my journal. I need it back." I paused. "Please tell me you haven't read any of my entries." Kyouya looks away from me and so does Tamaki. Now my world really has come to an end. Kyouya's phone then rings and he picks up walking away from us. I look at Tamaki with a questioning look. After a few minutes Kyouya walks back looking only at Tamaki. They look like they are talking telepathically. Tamaki nodded and then ran off into the other direction. Kyouya then stared at me, I locked eyes with him, questioning him. He smiles then grabs my hand, walking us back to the club room.

All of the club sat waiting for something, most likely me. Kyouya let me to sit next to Tamaki and him. "We have found out whom took your," Everyone now looked very say for me. "Akira Kamatsuzawa, president of the newpaper club." Kyouya looked somewhat angry.

"He's up to his dirty tricks again and this time he has gone too far. He should have never tried something like this." Tamaki speaks like a king for a second then relaxes and pulls out a book. "But, this has to be yours." He hands me the notebook, that is identified to be mine. I hug the notebook to my chest. The tears start to pour out of my eyes. I let my bangs over my eyes, shadowing them.

"I was stolen abducted when I was ten." I started, I felt Kyouya shift a bit. "There were three men from what I could remember. The white truck took me away to somewhere where I didn't know. From then I was taken somewhere dark and damp, I wasn't sure if it was a cellar or a basement but I was chained up by the wrists and ankles and by the neck. Then I was..." I started to shake rappiidly. "I was raped so many time one after another, they took turns with me. I could never stop it. My childhood was taken from me so early. But the worst thing was..."