Prologue

The tall door creaked open with caution, and a young man, tall with silver hair and blue eyes peeked his head inside. The darkly lit room was wide, and the presence of magic filled the air. Just by looking out the star and moon shaped windows, one could tell they were quite high off the ground. He glanced around, but his attention was immediately brought to the center of the room. Behind a long table in a chair taller than him resided a bearded man with thick eyebrows in a long blue robe and a tall hat with designs similar to his windows staring right back at him.

"I hate when he does that, creepy..." The boy thought to himself as they shared a short, awkward staredown.

"Riku." The man finally spoke in his slow deep voice, practically vibrating the area around them.

"You called Master Yen Sid?" Riku replied as he finally stepped into the room, making himself visible.

"Yes. I've been meaning to speak to you about something thats been troubling me." He closed his eyes while he talked in a dramatic fashion.

"And that is?" Riku replied, slight worry covering his tone. If he knew anything about Yen Sid, it was that if he felt something was wrong, there was most likely trouble.

"Well, let me start with a question. When is the last time you've seen your friend Sora?" He suddenly asked, staring down the teen once again.

"Oh no. What'd that doofus get himself into now?" Riku scoffed.

"Actually, this issue was very much out of his hands." Yen Sid chuckled slightly. "In fact, Sora's dissapearence, while related to the problem, is the least of our worries." He began to stand from his chair, and wander towards his windows.

"What...what do you mean? Whats going on?" Riku stepped closer, sounding slightly panicked.

Yen Sid sighed, and continued looking out his window.

"The gate is breaking."

---------------------------------------------

Before anything, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!,

Ok, continue:

"WAIT, PLZ DONT SKIP THIS PART THIS IS IMPORTANT.

*phew* So now that I've caught your attention. Hiya! Welcome to my reboot of "Blades Of Silver", My original loz x kh book, and the first book I ever started on here. If you want to know why I rebooted it, you can either read it yourself or just skip to the last chapter titled "this series is getting a reboot". For those of you who HAVE read it already, this remake is going to be more or less entiRely different. There may be a few small plot elements here and there you may recognize, but for the most part, expect mostly new. For those of you newcomers, don't worry about reading the last one unless its just sheer curiousity. I can assure you this one will be much better and can be read by anyone. Well maybe not just ANYONE, explaination time. General knowledge of Legend of Zelda: Breath if the Wild, as well as the Kingdom Hearts series is heavily reccomended, at least to understand mostly where this story takes place and who with, as well as to prevent any potential spoilers that may pop up within the story. As far as placing it on a timeline, this story will take place after Breath Of The Wild, and a little after the events Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance. So if you havent played any of the games or are in the middle of them now, I reccomend finishing them first before returning. I own NONE of the Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild or Kingdom Hearts characters. The rights of those characters belong to Shigeru Miyamoto/ Nintendo, and Tetsuya Numora/Square Enix/Disney.

Well alright, I think I've talked your ears off plenty about now right? So without further ado, I give full permission to completely ignore the little end author notes at the end of chapters from now on, and enjoy the story. Thanks for givin this a chance!
-Dark