I miss her...

That Summer was just like all the others before. He would pick out a book and head to the yard to read.

Only this time?
He felt more alone than he had ever felt.

Every time he went out of the house he would see the treehouse they built.

Every few minutes he'd look up, hoping that by some miracle, Alisha would be peeking over the fence like when they had first met.

Nothing.

They couldn't call too often either.

Claude didn't like that.

He wanted to spend more time with Alisha.

Why were time zones so annoying?

He wanted to spend more time with the one person that willingly acknowledged him...

--------------Time skip---------------

Today was the day! (evening actually)

Today was the day that Alisha got back from Hawaii!

Well, actually they got back last night and had just finished unpacking...

Either way, Claude was ecstatic!

His best (and only) friend was back and both their parents had agreed to let them have a sleepover!

He quickly double-checked everything to make sure that it was ready and ran to meet Alisha.

--------------Time skip---------------

"Claude!"

Turns out she had the same idea and they sort of met in the middle at the zebra crossing between their houses.

"Alisha!"

There she was, Copper Sulphate eyes and everything, just a little bit tanner than last time.

Then, she started running.

"ALISHA!"

Cliffy! (I guess?)
~Aqua

P.s. Yeah, I know that it's a really bad cliffhanger but I'm no good at this... Any tips?