1

"Hobi-Hyung, is it just me or is Kookie hiding something?" Hoseok looked down at his friend, Taehyung. His head was resting on his lap and playing with the strings on Hoseok's hoodie. Hoseok knew why he was thinking that.

  "No, Tae. He's just been busy," Hoseok smiled down at friend, but he receive nothing back. Hoseok gulped and went back to reading on his phone, reading on Tumblr to be exact.

  "... alright," Tae finally replied. But he knew something was up. Jungkook has been very distant lately and ignoring him. Never meeting his eyes or talking to him unless he has to. He's always going off to parties because he was just that way. But Jungkook doesn't really like parties unless he's with...

  No, don't think like that! Jungkook would never do that to you! Taehyung sighed.

  .. right?

  Min Yoongi was strolling through the mall, not giving a single fuck in the world because his boyfriend Hoseok was beside him. He loved Hoseok with all his heart and will literally send anybody who hurt Hoseok mentally or physically to the hospital.

  It may or may not have happened one time.

  Okay... a few times.

  "Hey, do you ever think about weird shit when you're in the shower?" Hoseok questioned. Yoongi only laughed and side glanced the boy.

  "Depends on what 'weird shit' you're talking about," Yoongi grinned.

  "Like how we are literally nothing. We literally mean nothing. We are just specks of dust in the universe and we have no meaning. Nothing we do matters, it'll only matter to Earth and Earth is possibly the only thing with life on it." Hoseok ranted. He had a really blank face on him when he said all of that. Yoongi stared at him in bewilderment.

  "Babe... are you okay?" Hoseok only hummed and turned to him and smiled.

  "No!" Yoongi only laughed, muttering a small 'same.'

  Yoongi and Hoseok continued walking to the food court until they heard a familiar name being called out.

  "Jungkookie!" They stopped dead in their tracks, starring at the sight before them.

  A random male ran and jumped into Jungkook's arms, Laughing wildly. Jungkook spun the man around and when he finally stopped, he kissed him.

  "Hey wait a minute.. is that..."

  "Park Jimin?"

  When Yoongi and Hoseok got into the car, they said nothing. They didn't move or do anything. Except breath.

  "I think I'm dreaming, pinch me," Hoseok hastily said. Yoongi didn't hesitate to punch him and Hoseok.

  "Taehyung... Jungkook is cheating on Taehyung with Park Jimin..." Yoongi muttered, never noticing Hoseok starting to cry.

  "HOLY FUCK!" Yoongi flinched at Hoseok's outburst. "JUNGKOOK IS CHEATING ON TAEHYUNG!" He screamed, earning a few glances from pedestrians. All Hoseok could ask was why. Why would he cheat? Didn't he love Tae? And why with Park Jimin?

  How will Taehyung react?

  "We cannot tell Taehyung," Yoongi thought aloud, earning a nod from Hoseok.

  "But why? They act like the perfect couple! They are supposed to be the perfect couple! They are the perfect couple? And why Taehyung? He hasn't done anything wrong and he just... he has this now.." Hoseok muttered. He honestly felt so betrayed. He trusted Jungkook with Taehyung.. he actually liked him!

  "No ones perfect, babe."

  "Yeah well, Taehyung is. And if Jungkook can't see that then.. ugh.."

  Taehyung sighed as he finally slid off the couch, his blonde haired all ruffled up and messy. He didn't even bother to fix it when he went to the bathroom. He walked his way down to his bedroom after using the bathroom, his footsteps light and faint. He is stuck alone at his house again. Jungkook left him again but this time he said it was work. Taehyung had the thoughts from earlier still stuck in his head but he pushed them back, only for them to come running back when Taehyung watched Jungkook walked out the door.

  Taehyung didn't want to believe the thoughts but right now.. after the way he's been acting, he starting to believe them.

  "Oh who am I kidding?! Look at me, who the hell would even want me in their bed," he complained, a tear threatening to spill.

  "Who would even love me.." he whispered to no one, sliding down onto his knees in front of the mirror, his fist colliding the mirror.

  And that's when Taehyung saw it. One of the mirror shards greeted Taehyung with a bright light up in the corner of the room. It was up on of the shelves next Jungkook's side of the bed. He walked over to it, blood still dripping from his fist. Bits and pieces of his mirror were still in his hand.

  He couldn't help but cry even more.

  Pathetic.

Weak.

Just DIE already! He doesn't love you! No one does!

"Not until.. I found out why Jungkook is doing this.." Taehyung whispered to himself, letting the thoughts consume his mind.

When Taehyung came up to the shelf, he finally noticed something.

All the pictures that had Taehyung and Jungkook together were taken down...

I'm ending it here lololol