2

Taehyung sat silently on his bed, eyes widen and staring blankly up at his ceiling. His thoughts were consumed by Jungkook's little phrases he would say to him, all the kisses he would give him, all the smiles he would send his way.

  Taehyung said nothing as he got up from his bed and into the living room, where he saw Jungkook laying on the couch texting someone.

  Act natural. Taehyung mentally told himself.

  "Hi, Kookie!" He smiled down at the boy who kept his eyes glued to his bright screen. His phone was the only light source in the room because all the curtains were covering up the windows and Taehyung didn't feel like turning on the lights.

  "Hm? Oh hey babe,"

  Don't call me that.

  "Hey I was thinking.. we haven't hung out or gone on a date in awhile so I was wondering if you were interested in going out with me tomorrow?" Taehyung questioned, walking into the kitchen. He kept quiet, wanting to hear Jungkook's reply. But all he could hear was his heartbeat. It was beating fast and loudly, and it was stuck in his ears and mind.

  Answer!

  "Yeah sure why not? Where would you like to go?"

  "Why don't we go to our favorite spot and have a picnic?" Taehyung heard nothing for a bit, and that's when he knew something was up. He looked over his shoulder only to see Jungkook standing up and turned around his phone up to his ear.

  Who's he talking to?

  Taehyung didn't want to be a bother and ask about it, so he turned back around and decided to wait until he was finished to get Jungkook's answer.

  "I'm sorry baby but I have to go, work needs me."

  "But it's Saturday?!" Taehyung said, confusion displayed all over his face. Jungkook laughed and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

  "I know sweetie, and I'm sorry. Anyway I'll see you later, love you!"

  "Ah, wait-" but before he could even call out another word Jungkook walked out the door.

  "Funny how I've seen him do that a hundred times but this time it hurt so much..." he muttered, not even bothering to eat the cereal he just made.

  That's because you know.

  You know and that's why it's tearing you up inside.

  Because you know you'll never be loved by him. By anyone. You'll always end up alone.

  Just stop trying, if you keep going on you'll only hurt more people.

  ". . ."

"Jimin?" A voice called out, earning a giggle.

  "The one and only! Is that my Jungkook calling for me?" Jungkook laughed and flicked on the lights, seeing a very short man with a huge smile on his face with his arms open. Jungkook smiled and hugged the man, kissing his forehead.

  "I missed you," Jungkook muttered into his hair, earning a small chuckle from Jimin.

  "I did too, baby. Say, why don't we go to our favorite spot today?" Jungkook smirked and looked down at the man, gripping onto his waist.

  "Actually I wanted to do something else.." he muttered seductively, licking his lips. Jimin blushed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

  "Your wish is my command,"

n o t w r i t i n g s m u t

sorry lololol