AE

"Let go of me, cheating bastard! You liar!" Taehyung screamed, banging his fists on Jungkook's chest. The younger would be lying if he said it didn't hurt. Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's waist became tighter, making the older wince in pain. The younger was known to be a muscle pig, the complete opposite of Taehyung. 

  "Let go of me.. you liar," Taehyung hissed. Jungkook trembled slightly at the venomous voice and stepped back. Jungkook knew what he did was wrong, making a bet off of someone's love just for money. Jungkook felt awful but when Taehyung looked at him with tearful eyes, he felt even worse. 

  "Taehyung I-"

  "How could you do that to me..?" Taehyung spoke, his voice wavering slightly as tears slid down his face. Jungkook visibly flinched at the question making Taehyung's grip on the hem of his own shirt tighten. Jungkook was too weak to even give an explanation to Taehyung. Too much of a coward. 

  "I didn't believe it at first," he spoke again, letting more tears fall. "when you told me you wanted us to go out. To become lovers." Taehyung sighed. "You were so popular and cool and so.. likable, so I was quite surprised when you asked that out of nowhere. I thought it was pretty fishy at first, but my happiness was too overwhelming to let it even bother me so I carried on, loving you. Letting you make me think you loved me. Letting you touch me. Kiss me, make love to me!" Taehyung cursed silently, finding it difficult to speak as more tears escaped his brown eyes. Jungkook looked at the younger, nothing but guilt written on his face. Taehyung didn't dare to look him in the eyes, knowing he was just going to fall back in love with the younger all over again. 

  "I was so happy being with you.. so, so happy. I remember the sweet words you told me when I was stressed and remembered all the times you would sing me to sleep. How I would make you laugh when you were upset with work and give you massages when your muscles were sore from dancing too much." The two felt a smile tug on their lips, but one of them bit it down.

  Taehyung didn't want to smile over something so fake. 

  Jungkook took the silence from Taehyung as a chance to finally speak. 

  "For a time.. I hated you. I thought you were annoying and a attention seeker with how you acted, but after being with you I realized my vision of you was all wrong. You were a person who wanted no attention and only wanted to make others happy, even if it meant breaking you." Jungkook smiled, looking down at Taehyung who looked to the side, his gaze on the trees beside the fast flowing river. 

  "I'm sorry, Taehyung, I didn't know how much it would hurt. I didn't know how much it would hurt you because of a stupid mistake I made." Taehyung scoffed, his gaze cold. 

  "You didn't know? Did you even think of how I would feel when I would figure out I was being used?!" He screamed, stomping towards Jungkook.

"I love you, Taehyung," Jungkook blurted out over Taehyung's yelling. Taehyung froze, his eyes now relaxed from confusion. They stayed silent for a bit and Jungkook's hope was slowly crawling out from the depths of worry and anxiety. 

  Only to be further pushed down when Taehyung's eyes became icy once more. 

  "I am not a fucking puppet to be played with, Jeon. I am a human being. You can't fucking say  shit like that just to get out of a situation you don't want to be in. It's fucking sickening." Taehyung growled. Jungkook sighed, he should've seen this coming; Taehyung thinking he was lying and lashing out once more. He deserved it though. 

  The puppeteer fell in love with his puppet. 

"I'm so sick of this.." Taehyung breathed out, his voice wavering once more.