E X P L A N A T I O N

Okay so, I feel like some people are confused by what happened and what was going on. So I will explain to you.

Back in Jungkook and Taehyung's senior year of college, Jackson made a bet that Jungkook wouldn't date Taehyung for three years... for 10,000 dollars. Jungkook, money hungry back then, made the bet and off he went to go ask Taehyung out.

Now Taehyung was a very quiet person, was very shy and kept to himself. If there was one thing he hated; it was speaking in front of people. That's why Taehyung became an author, it was quiet and peaceful. And he didn't need to speak to anybody. But Taehyung had a huge secret; he had a crush on Jungkook. And when Jungkook asked him out, saying how he loved him and watched him from afar, Taehyung obviously said yes. This was his only chance, so he took it. Taehyung was very happy with this, but Jungkook wasn't.

He hated Taehyung. Or.. no. Hate was too strong of a word. Jungkook didn't like Taehyung. He didn't like how Taehyung look and acted, he thought it was annoying and that he was an attention seeker, which is ironic.

But as years went by, he finally learned more and more about Taehyung and actually started to grow feelings for him, that is.. until Jimin came. He was in love with Jimin, and finally realized how much of an idiot he was thinking he loved Taehyung.

But he did, he knew he did. But he didn't want to believe it.

And Taehyung was oblivious to everything Jungkook had felt towards him and towards Jimin. He didn't even know who Jimin was.

That is until he saw Jungkook's second phone.

Jungkook didn't even know Taehyung was getting suspicious. He didn't even care.

But when their three year anniversary came by and when Taehyung found out and confronted Jungkook, he flipped.

He didn't even realize his true feelings for Taehyung until he jumped into the river.

And for people wondering how Taehyung survived, someone saved him. And you know who it was?

BamBam.

But I didn't feel like writing about that so...

But anyway, Taehyung found out Jimin and Jungkook we're getting married by BamBam. He and Jungkook were friends. And BamBam knew what Happened between the two and how Taehyung felt. And he was happy, even if he was in love with Taehyung.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung at his wedding, he wanted nothing more than to kiss him. But he knew he couldn't.

And that's that.

I am making another Taekook fan fiction and it will actually be a book instead of a short story and don't worry;
No one will die in it.

Anyway,  I would like to thank everyone who read this book and commented and voted. It really means/meant a lot! I hoped you enjoyed this book :)