"I'm your biggest fan!" (Part 1/10)

This isn't an imagine, this is just a short fanfic!

Josh's point of view

Today, me and my fellow bandmate, Tyler, are going to meet some fans at a meet and greet that we're going to do in a shop called Hot Topic that just opened in the UK. We're in a band called twenty one pilots, and - despite us being a band for 6 years - in the last year or so, we've gotten really popular for some reason, and its gained us loads of fans. I'm not being big headed or anything; it's the truth.
Anyway, the meet and greet is free, but there can only be around 100 fans that can come because that's the capacity that the shop can handle, and each fan has only a minute to actually meet us due to our busy schedule. It's a shame because I love spending time meeting fans who even bothered to take a few minutes out of their day to listen to our music, so this should be good.

***

It's been over an hour, and we're down to the last 5 fans. I'm absolutely exhausted, but it's been a fun event; our fans are really nice, and I like to thank them for supporting us. The very last fan comes up to us; he's a very excited boy who must be around 20 or so, and he's got short hair that's hidden under a SnapBack. He's got a backpack, and he's wearing black jeans and a 'I Want To Believe' t-shirt on. He's also got green eyes, and he looks quite pale.
"Nice t-shirt," I complement him, signing his CD.
"T-thanks! I'm your biggest fan!" He gushes at us.
"Aw, that's cute! Do you like me or Josh better?" Tyler asks the boy, who's shifting from one foot to the other.
"Josh!" He cries, handing me a Red Bull. "This is for you!"
"Aw, thanks, man. What's your name?"
"Cory!" He says, smiling like crazy.
"Aw, well, we've gotta go now, but see you at a show," Tyler says, shaking his hand. I do the same, then head off outside to head back to the tour bus. We have to go through an alleyway so fans can't see us, and I drink the Red Bull that Cory gave me. Pretty soon, I feel dizzy, then I collapse on the ground, my head smacking the pavement.

***

"Joshua, wake up!" I hear a voice say. I groan, and slowly wake up to see Cory kneeling over me, looking concerned.
"What the-" I start to say, but Cory cuts me off.
"You collapsed, so I decided to look after you," he says, brushing my hair. I go to push him off me, but then I realise something.
I can't move my hands.