Chapter six..*

So I may have overheard the servant girls gossiping on my way to the kitchens...and I may have had a rage episode...because well who can blame me? I'm stuck with a monster.
Looking at myself in the mirror, I flinch at the hollow look in my eyes. My once black dyed hair is growing out, my skin dull and lifeless, my lips cracked and red.
I'm so tired of this life..all I've ever wanted was peace and a good education. Shaking my head trying to rid of my dark thoughts, I stand up and tell myself to shake it off.
I stalk to my bedroom door, push it open and slowly look left and right. My mind spinning with what I've learned this morning.

6 hours earlier...
My eyes search the hallways for any of the lycans, my eyes burning down the house.
I walk slowly down the hall, my ears straining to hear the two servants gossiping, by the way their voices hitch and go lower, their stance shifting so that their backs are facing me.
"Have you heard what's happened mortisa? He killed another one. Rumors have it she didn't want to have sex with him so he choked her to death. I mean why would she reject the sexy alpha? I wouldn't mind having a piece of that meat.." The girl talking gestures her hands in the air making circles, as if her stupid mind couldn't understand why any girl could turn down the monster. She must be really stupid and selfish.
The other girls breathing gets harder, her body stiff and unwelcome.
"He did what Silvia? And you agree with his cruel methods? Your crazy.. The poor girl must have been frightened." Her left cheek revealing a stray tear, her body shaking in disgust and mortification. The other girl forgets to keep a low profile and turns to her side facing the girl called mortisa, her face pulled in a look of hatred and anger, making her pretty features seem older.
"You know what? I can't believe I thought a human would understand the honour of fucking the alpha, it is a big prize to be chosen and kept as a pet. Its almost a disgrace that his mate has to be human and ungrateful. Other females would be proud given the title of Luna, leader of her own lycan pack." She curls her lip in a ugly way, looking the 'human' girl up and down in disgust, her eyes betraying her dark thoughts.
Mortisa shakes in fear and rage, being insulted by these beasts really does a number on a 'human'.
Thank the gods I didn't have to be a slave to them in the sense to clean after their dirty asses.
I hate these vile females.
I turn around and stalk quickly away before I make a mistake that will lead to my death and hers, I'm so deep in my thoughts I hardly notice the wall, thereby almost breaking my nosr when I walk straight into it.
"Oww?!what the fu-", I look up from my position on the floor into the green eyes of his friend, a scowl hard on my face.
He turns a shade of red, complimenting his red hair and green eyes, " sorry Lilly, I didn't see you there. Your so short and small. Let me help you up." I scowl harder and slap his hand away, feeling insulted about my height. How dare he even mention my shortness?!?!? "You know what asshole, your the fat mountain here so I guess your to blame not me. And I will let you know I appreciate my shortness because I can dodge men like you easily. So if you don't mind getting out of my way, then do."
I try to step past him, my shoulders just made it past him when I'm being grabbed from behind. I spin around ready to slap him but his eyes betray a rage that haunts me in my sleep, they go from red to green to red again.
He clears his throat and drags me with him, I'm clawing at his hands and arms, afraid to be eaten by him. He looks every direction before opening a door on our right, pushing me with him.
I'm pushed to sit on the bed, the room decorated blue and green.
I glance his way and see the struggle in his eyes, probably debating if he should eat me now or later.
He looks up at me, slowly walking closer to sit on the chair opposite the bed.
"OK so I can bet you I don't taste as good as I may look, I would probably just poison you. No really." The look on his face is priceless, he looks flushed and unhappy. He opens his mouth and close it again a few times.
"Look I'm not like him. Don't ever put me in the shadows of him. No darling I won't eat you, I want to save you. I want to kill that bastard and take you for myself if you would have me."
My mouth drops open in shock.

What did he just say?
Find out in the next chapter darlings!!
Xoxo I hope you enjoyed.
Please click the star on the bottom of the screen and if you think its a good book please share it.
Lots of love!