-Mission Accomplished-

Dr. Sarvitov sat at his computer, typing as fast as his fingers could possibly move.
  The queen was getting impatient, he had to find a body for her quickly.
  Sweat beaded on his forehead as he scrolled down the list of possible hosts.

  What about this one? The queen's airy voice filled his head.
  "The mutant girl?" He wiped his forehead, scrolling back.
  She's pretty, open the profile.
  He clicked on the image, opening a full profile.

MARLYN RÖUS
AGE: 18
SEX: F
NATION OF BIRTH: Germany
RESIDENCY: N/A
EYE COLOR: blue
HAIR: golden brown
RACE: X
ABILITIES: manipulating, mimicking and absorbing energy
EMPLOYMENT: S.H.I.E.L.D

  Yes, she sounds perfect, the queen whispered, cutting him off.
  "The best part is, we have her hostage in the Virginia base."
  Bring her here immediately, i want to be drinking again as soon as possible.
  "Yes, ma'am..." he trailed off, sending a quick email to the director in Virginia.

                                                      ---

  Marlyn woke up to men pulling her roughly from her cell. She grunted in pain, they healed her broken bones but left the horrible bruises. They stuffed her in a small aircraft and launched it into the air.
  Do they just blow up their prisoners in the air? She thought as the aircraft picked up speed.
The ground got closer and closer, she closed her eyes.
  Thunk.
  The landing was rough, but not deadly.

  More agents violently wrenched her out of the pod, dragging her into the building, guns trained on her back.
  They entered a bright, white room where the men threw her down on a hard bed. She struggled but they clamped her down with power dampening chains.
  She gasped, it felt like she was numb, lost her sense of feeling.
  She screamed and squirmed. Trying to avoid the people coming at her with long needles.

  The last thing she felt was a sharp pain in the arm as a black machine engulfed her vision.

                                                      ---

  Good thing they healed the bruises, my first experience in my new body is not going to be pain.
  It was always pain, that's the nature of being human. But do I enjoy it anymore, even though I have accepted it? No, not at all.
  I sat up, squinting in the light of the lamps placed over me.
  "Uhk," I looked down at my SHIELD uniform, standing up, i unzipped it as I looked around for something else to wear.

And that's when a doctor walked in.
  "My- My queen! The startled doctor stammered, dropping to the ground in a hasty bow. "I'm sorry I didn't expect you to come to so early! I- I would've found you an outfit."
  I blinked, looking down at my pale body, this girl must never go out in the sunshine.
  "Just get me something green, a nice dress perhaps?" I said, dreaming of beautiful clothing and soft fabrics.
  The doctor dipped her head and left silently, leaving me in peace.

  What is happening to me!? A startled voice screamed inside my head, well, now that I think about it, her head. I gasped, clutching the side of my head.
  Something must have went wrong, I thought.
  What do you mean something went wrong? A whole other person has control of my body!
  That damn mutant girl, so I really have to share my head with her? Well, her head, but she was supposed to be gone!
  Calm down, princess, you have been chosen to be the host for the new Queen Hydra, that's who you are now.
I don't wanna be a nazi! She screamed in distress.
  Hydra is not nazis! We are an organization trying to cleanse the world, to build a better one, one that exepts mutants and all people,
  I new that would work, after all, I am her, now.
  I will exept you into my head, now, I guess, I don't have much choice, but we have to work as a team.
  That's better than fighting about everything.
  Yes, but I have one request,
  Continue,
  We have to go back to SHIELD,
  I wrinkled my nose.
  I don't ever want to step foot in that organization again unless it is to destroy it!
  But you must have patience, I know that you know that the best plans require patience,
  I know that's not why you want to go back, you have nothing against them.
  But I know what they did to you.
  Stop fooling around, I know you want to go back for your friend,
  Gwen Stacy.
  We will go back, just know, you will not always be able to talk me into doing what you want.
  I doubt that, you said it yourself, I am the new Queen.