Chapter 3

Brad's POV: 

I was sat on the end of the couch watching TV waiting for Sara to wake up, I wanted her to wake up, she'd probably most defiantly say no, but I had to ask I wanted to, I mean even if it was no strings attached. Then I looked at her again, she had her eyes slightly open, then she opened them fully and wiped them with her hands and she stretched up, 'where is Charlotte', she asked standing up, 'she left she said she'd pick you up in the morning', I told her putting my hands in my pockets, 'what, she's left me to go and have sex with Tristan', she said trying to yell but couldn't quite get volume, 'I didn't say she's having sex with Tristan', I looked at her confused, 'but she probably is', she looked at me smiling, I giggled, we stood there awkwardly for a second, 'sooooo what to do', I said looking round the room, I know what I wanted to do, but I hadn't quite got the courage up to tell her, 'I don't know I've nothing whatever you want', she said that's when I had a light bulb over head moment, 'anything', I said with my eyebrow raised, 'yeah it's your house', she smiled, I was just gonna say it get it off my chest, 'how bout sex', I said as casually as I could, 'w-what', she said looking at me in surprise, 'you know just casual sex', I said looking at her, she stood up and walked toward the far side of the room, 'this is weird', she said looking away from me, 'it'll be like friends with benefits so no strings attached', I said standing up and looking at her, 'we are not friends', she said turning round then turning back to face the wall, 'then not friends with benefits, enemies with benefits', I walked closer to her, 'it sounds weird', she said still facing away from me, I just wanted to surprise her now, no more messing just do it, I walked closer to her and just grabbed her and spun her round to face me, I put her up against the wall and just kissed her, she didn't stop she just went along with it, I then kissed her more softly, I opened my eyes and stared into hers, I kissed  her again, I didn't understand why she was letting me, just 3 hours ago she was calling me a dick head now she is letting me kiss her. This girl confuses me.

Sara's POV: 

What is going on, I've got my back against the wall with Brad kissing me, someone I was calling a dick a few hours ago and someone that a few years ago wouldn't come near me, this was all to much for me, I just went along with it, I can't deny that I hate him, but right now all I want is him, I decided I was going to go along with this, even if I did hate his guts.

Brad's POV: 

I kissed her again but this time asking permission for my tongue to enter, she allowed it, confusing moments were coming over me again, but I just said to myself to keep going, I moved my hands down her body to her waist, I wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped her arms around my neck, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me I walked over to the couch and lay her down, I looked down at her and smiled whilst brushing her hair out of her face, I put my hands underneath her t-shirt and began to lift it up and over her head, she was then beginning to remove my t-shirt, I kissed her neck and then her chest and then moved back up to her lips, I then pulled down her denim shorts and then moved back up to continue kissing her lips, she then started to remove my pants with her feet, 'that is talent', I said and smiled whilst kissing her, 'that is practice', she smiled back, a few seconds later I got the hint and smiled again, she's done this before how many times before, I decided not to question it, I sat up and looked at her a moment, why did I bully her in high school, am I that stupid, she then smiled at me, 'what is it', I smiled back, 'nothing', she smiled and bit her bottom lip, 'come on', I said grabbing our stuff and grabbing her hand, 'where are we going', she smiled, 'my room, I can't risk my parents or sister walking in', I was not taking that chance even though I knew they wouldn't be back till mid-day tomorrow, I led Sara to my room and walked her in and followed behind, she knelt up on the bed and smiled at me, I smiled back and walked over and kissed her undoing her bra at the same time, it fell to the floor, I couldn't help but just look they where just there, oh my days I think I was going to explode, I pushed her back onto the bed and climbed over her, kissing her from her lips to her neck to her chest, she would smile slightly and close her eyes, we then looked at each other, looking at our remaining pieces of clothing we did it, removed them at the same time so both of our bodies where free of clothes, I looked at her she was perfect in every way I imagined, she sat up and looked me in the eyes, she put her arms round my neck and kissed me, she smiled at me and mouthed 'go on' as if to indicate to do it officially do the do. I did it, slowly moving myself backward and forward, 'fuck' was the only word I was hearing, I grabbed her hair and closed my eyes in pleasure, I went faster, the loud moans of pleasure spiraling about the room, as we reached our climax everything we said got louder, then as it happened everything calmed down and I slowed everything down removing myself from her and lying down on the bed next to her, both of us with heavy breathing, breathless from the loud noises and moans, she then sat up and kissed me, before moving slowly down for a second round, she started to move her hand up and down before putting my dick in her mouth, she looked up at me and smiled, I threw my head back and ran my hand through my hair, she then came back up, I kissed her and smiled as she flopped back down next to me, we both smiled at each other and let out a happy huff, I wish I could stay with her forever, but this was one night no strings attached.

 Sara's POV: 

Wow, that was weird, I have never had sex with someone I hate before, we both looked at each other and smiled, this had been one hell of a night, we both then stood up and decided we had to put some clothes on, I was staying over because Charlotte had left me, but to be honest I'm glad she did, she was probably doing the same thing back at our place, if they have been in my room they will die, Brad threw me a top, and I put it on, it was two sizes to big and it looked like a dress, 'you wont be needing anything else', he smiled implying that I am the smallest person ever, its not true I'm small but not that small. we both climbed into his bed, he wrapped his arm around me and held me close, helping me drift off into a deep sleep. 

Note- I didn't write all this chapter I asked my friend to help me so thank you friend for helping me write this xx