Chapter 14

Note- this is another 'R' rated chapter finally got some help from my friend to write it but I'm gonna try and write most of it myself

Sara's POV: 

I was sat on the sofa with a tub of ice cream and I was watching TV, Lord of the Rings to be exact, When my phone vibrated indicating I had either an email or a message, I picked it up off the table and clicked on the email icon as that was what the vibrate was for, I looked through the emails that didn't even need reading until I reached one from Brad, I sat confused for a moment and then opened the email, I clicked the link, what the hell is going on? It was a song, one of my favorite R5 songs, I want you bad, I sat through the whole song singing along to it, as I watched Lord of the Rings, when it finished I sent Brad an email back telling him, what that was for, I sat there still with my phone next to me, as I continued to eat ice cream and watch Lord of the Rings, then it vibrated again and I looked at it, 'new email', I opened it up and it was Brad again, he had attached another link and wrote, 'please listen to this one', I opened the link and the song was Somebody to you by The Vamps, what did he mean by listen to it, I listened to the last one, I listened to the song and was still completely confused, what did he mean by listen to it I have listened to it its a good song. So I replied, 'Waa u mean?', I sat confused, I was going to go and pack in a minute, America was tomorrow, yey.

Brad's POV: 

I had been doing this all week, I had run out of songs now, she was leaving tomorrow, why is she not getting what I'm doing, Ross said I had till tomorrow and he said if she doesn't get the jist before mid-day today just make it obvious like tell her or something, it was 11 now, I was fed up and sick of waiting for nothing, it was raining outside. Typical. I ran around the house looking for my jacket, my sister had moved everything as she was going to spend the week in America with Riker, I found a black jacket and just put it on, I left the house and locked the door behind me, the rain belted down onto my jacket as I walked quickly down the street, I need a hood for my face, when I arrived at Sara's I knocked on the door quickly, I stood there my heart was pounding, I took my hands out of my pocket and tried to get rid of the rain droplets that where running down my face, it didn't work. She then answered the door, she looked me in the eyes confused, 'Brad what are you doing here', she asked confused, 'this is what I meant by those songs', I said grabbing her waist and pulling her close and kissing her, she didn't pull back, but she didn't kiss me back, not at first, then she did. I then pulled away and looked her in the eyes, she just stood there for a minute, 'come in its raining', she said stepping to one side and allowing me in, I stepped in and she closed the door behind me, 'Sara, I just wanted to say-', 'don't say anything', she demanded looking at me, 'but, I-' she stopped me from speaking, she then looked me in the eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck she then kissed me softly, without backing off I kissed her back, I placed my hands on her waist gently as she continued to softly kiss me, this kiss felt different than previous ones, it felt like it actually meant something, she then stopped and stood still with her head rested against mine and her eyes closed, 'Sara', I spoke to her quietly, 'Ross told me that you loved me, I'm hoping that by that kiss you have just told me what I've been hoping to hear', I said with my breath held back slightly as I waited for a response, 'Brad, I do love you, and Ross has taught me to forgive you, but kissing you now makes me feel guilty, I have not ended anything with Ross-', she was cut off by the sound of a knock at the door, she opened it and there stood Ross, 'Sara, I have just over heard the whole conversation, don't feel guilty you know in your heart that you love Brad more than you love me', he smiled, 'please he's my best friend don't hurt him', he said looking at me and then back at Sara, 'that is the last thing I wanna do', she said looking Ross in the eyes, they then hugged each other, 'we had a good run', he smiled whilst hugging her, 'we did', she giggled, 'you'll keep in touch', Ross said pulling away from her, 'as often as I can', she smiled, 'bye', he said slightly smiling, 'bye', she replied and then he walked off to his car in the rain which was parked at the front of her house, as he drove off Sara watched him leave, and then she closed the door and looked at me, she smiled slightly, 'here let me take your coat its completely soaked', she giggled, I removed my coat and handed it to her, 'why didn't you drive here', she asked smiling at me, 'I have no idea', I replied smiling, she then went away to hang the drenched jacket up, when she came back she opened the living room door and let me in, 'so what's with you', I asked smiling, 'Brad please save me the small talk', she smiled and then kissed me, I kissed her back deepening the kiss, I backed her up against the wall, I seem to be having a DA Ja Vu, I kissed her from her lips to her neck and back up, she let out little moans as I did so, then I turned her backing her up to the sofa and she dropped as her legs touched it, I crawled on top of her and began removing her top, I kissed her stomach as I lifted it up and over her head, she continued to let out little moans as I did so.

-END OF POV'S- 

Soon enough their clothes where in a pile on the living room floor, except his boxers, Sara lay on her back on the sofa, pulling at his hair as he licked her pussy, 'oh Brad', she screeched, he rubbed her clit as he licked her faster, 'oh m-' she reached her high, pulling at his hair as he licked up her juices.

He sat on the couch it was his turn, she knelt on the floor between his legs as she pulled his boxers down revealing his dick, she held it in her hand, rubbing it up and down before putting it in her mouth, licking the pre-cum which rested on the head, he started to moan, she sucked fast until his hands where on her head, tangled in her blonde hair making her deep throat him, 'shit...yeah Sara', he groaned, thrusting into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, he released his liquid, she swallowed it sucking it more, milking him of the rest, before moving away from him.

He pulled her down on his lap, letting her straddle him, her legs wrapped around his waist, he held his dick positioning at her entrance, she slid down onto it slowly getting used to him, he grabbed her hips moving her back and forth until she took over bouncing on him “shit…B-Brad” she screamed out as he started to thrust into her fast and hard “fuck” he groaned, thrusting faster, “fuck me…faster” she moaned, he held her hips firmly, thrusting into her faster letting go, his thrusts became sloppier “shit” he groaned, slowing down as he rubbed her clit trying to get her to release.

He lay her down on her back, still inside her as he caressed her skin, holding her leg around his waist, as he started thrusting again, hard and fast “Ahhh” she moaned loudly as his thrusts became harder and faster “I’m Cumming” she screamed out in pleasure releasing around his dick, which was still thrusting harder and faster inside of her as her pussy pulsated around him, milking him. He pulled out before he came, releasing onto her stomach as he rubbed himself up and down.

They were both lying on the couch out of breath and sweaty “that was amazing” Sara breathed out, Brad lent his head against Sara's, “up for round two”.

Note- well I hope that was okay x