Chapter 28

Sara’s POV:

Me and Brad were cuddled up on the sofa in the living room, watching the Lord of the Rings the fellowship of the ring, “I can’t believe we’re gonna be married this weekend, it feels like just yesterday we were in that restaurant” Brad spoke up putting a piece of toffee popcorn in his mouth, “why how long has it been” I asked looking up at him, “7 months” he smiled and chucked a piece of popcorn in the air catching it in his mouth, “yes finally done it” he praised himself, “wow, its been that long” I looked at him confused, “yeah, I’m so excited to finally call you my wife” Brad said making his voice go as deep as it could, “same” I smiled, “what you’re gonna call me your wife” Brad chuckled, “no, you knew what I meant” I said playfully smacking his chest, “can I ask you something” Brad said kissing my head, “anything” I looked up at him, “why did we say that we wouldn’t have sex until after the wedding” I laughed, “I don’t know, didn’t Charlotte say we wouldn’t manage it so we said as fiancés we wouldn’t frick frack” I looked at the TV as my favourite part of the film was playing, “oh for fucks sake, and Sara its sex or shag not frick frack we are not 12 anymore” Brad said stuffing his face with popcorn again, “but its polite and anyway why what’s wrong, are you in the mood for doing the do” I laughed at him as his face dropped, “well yeah if you’ll start calling it sex” he said his voice slightly raised, “fine, Brad are you in the mood for sex” I giggled immaturely, “fucking hell, you are such a child” he smiled, “well no one would know if we did have sex or not, we just don’t say anything” I shrugged, “wow look at you coming up with ideas” Brad poked me playfully and I scowled at him, “fine, yes I can do that, lips zipped” Brad said with the zipped lips gesture. “so we gonna” Brad looked at me as I sat up, “you know what I think it has to be the heat of the moment” I looked at him, “yeah I know what you mean” Brad nodded, “so maybe later” I smiled at him, “yeah what the hell” Brad said pulling me into his chest and focusing on the film again.

We where sat in the same position as the film neared to an end, “Frodo is so hot” I looked at Brad, “its why you’re marrying me” Brad smiled at me as we both sat up, “have you heard the Lord of the Rings saying, I’m just a Frodo waiting for my samwise?” I tilted my head and looked at him, “James might of mentioned it once or twice” Brad nodded, “Well, I’m a Frodo who’s found my Samwise” I said looking at Brad, “so you’re calling me the fat hobbit” Brad smiled at me, “no you arse hole” I facepalmed, “I know what you meant, and I feel just the same, I love you” Brad smiled at me as he kissed my lips softly, “I see what you mean by heat of the moment” Brad said as he deepened the kiss, and pulled me closer, I nodded slightly and smiled.

Soon enough all of our clothes where on the living room floor, as Brad held me close and kissed me he lay back on the sofa and made sure I stayed chest to chest with him, He rested his hands on my lower back as our lips parted, “I’ve missed this” he said looking me in the eye, “yeah me too” I smiled at him, “but I’ve gotta say I didn’t think you could any hotter, I was wrong” he smiled looking down at me, “really” I smiled cheekily, “yeah” he grinned looking back up at me, I shook my head and laughed a little, “what are you like” Brad smiled, “like a guy very in love with the girl of his dreams, I never thought I’d be saying that to you, but I am, and I mean every word of it” Brad said losing the smile and looking deeply into my eyes as he softly moved his hands up and down my back, “and I never thought I’d hear them words either, not from you anyway, I love you Brad” I said resting my head on his shoulder, “I love you too” He smiled as he placed a kiss in my hair.