Tord's here?!

Week Later

Y/n p.o.v

Its been a week I've been here and.. to be honest, I started to like the guys.

I wasn't even planing on killing them.

Tom, hates me. So I guess it would be okay to kill him.

Edd or Matt. No. Edd is nice and kind at all times and Matt, he just makes me laugh.

I walked downstairs seeing Tom on the sofa playing his stupid video games.

'ha! I have an idea! I'll act that I love him and stuff when actually..... HA!' i mentaly thought.

I slowly crept behind him.

"JEHOVAH!" I shouted in his ear.

"ACK! WHAT THE HELL YOU BUFFOON?!!" Tom screeched falling off the sofa.

"Oh Tom~ I'm so sorry~ I really didn't mean it~" I apologized in a flirty tone causing Tom to blush a bit.

"W-why are you b-being all fl-flirty now?" He stuttered.

I giggled.

"Oh Tom~" I said bending down to him and placing my hand on his leg drawing circles.

He was now as red as a tomato ( TOM-ATO! DUN DUN CHHH! Okay I'm sorry, get back to the story XD)

"W-What are you doing?" He asked not making any eye contact.

"Oh Tom~ I loved you ever  since~!" I giggled.

He looked at me, still not making eye contact.

"Actually... M-me too! I.. I only called you name's cause.. well.. I didn't think you felt the same way to me .... The drunk bastard .... I'm sorry for everything. You think we can become something?..."

I stopped shocked..

"Wha-" before I could finish, Tom smashed his lips onto mine.

I couldn't do anything but kiss back, he was a good kisser.

Even though I hate Tom and im not looking for a boyfriend here, I just had to.

Tords p.o.v

I was worried about Y/n so I decided to go spy on here for a bit.

Right now I was outside spying on her through the window.

She walked downstairs to Tom.

I froze.

What is she doing?!!

WHY'S HE KISSING HER!????

that's it

I smashed by fist onto the glass causing everyone to stop.

Damn.

"COMMIE?!!!" Tom shouted at me standing up but taking Y/n behind him.

"Urm ... Hello Old friend!" I said chucking a bit while comming inside.

Edd then came out.

"Toooord!-" he paused a bit by hugging me "-welcome back!" He said pulling off.

"welcome back?!" Jehovah angrily asked.

"I hope you don't mind me.. letting myself in.." Matt then came in holding a cookie.

"No! Not at all!... Who are you? ..."

"Ermm.. yea yea... Who are you..? Hehe.." Y/n questioned not knowing what to do.

I slightly nodded at her and gave her a smile.

She noticed and nodded back.

"It's me!.... Tord..?"

"Urm.."

"He used to live here"

"Urm.."

"Yea! Used to!"

"You really... Don't remember?"

"Anyways! Guys! Shush a bit! I never got to actually meet Tord." Y/n stopped us.

I came up to her and hugged her.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Tom said and was about to punch me but Edd stopped him.

She hugged back.

I whispered to her ear.

"Don't blow my cover." She instantly nodded.

I smirked and pecked her neck but pulled off.

Y/n p.o.v

Tord pulled off.

"Anyway, what happened to the chairs?" Tord asked wrapping his arm around me.

"Tom sold them to a pirate." Edd simply answered picking up his cat.

Tom then walked nexto me trying to get me out if Tord's grasp.

"Ha! Classic stupid Tom!" Tord said pulling me behind him and mocking Tom.

Tom just stood there annoyed.

"Don't worry!" Tord ensured pulling out his invention.

He threw it on the ground whilst he pressed the red button.

It was a sofa.

"YAY! SOFA!" both Edd and Matt said.

"Hey Edd, can I have my old room back?"

"NO- OF COURSE YOU CAN!"

Tom stopped.

"But that's my room!"

"You can.... Go back to your old room!"

"But you turned my old room into a swimming pool!"

"Why don't you... Sleep on this sofa?!" Tord said and threw another one at Tom

Tom had this 'it was at this moment that I realized... I fucked up.' moment before getting squished by another sofa.

"OW!" I ran towards Tom to help him but before I could even help, he threw the sofa across the room.

"YOU WANT MY ROOM?!-" He said pointing to Tord "TAKE IT! THIS PLACE IS TOO CROUDED ANYWAY!" Tom shouted before running out the house mad.

"TOM-

"Oh dont worry n/n.. he'll be back!"

"B-but.."

"He's right Y/n.. he wouldn't just leave forever would he? I mean.. it Just doesn't seem like him." Edd had a point.

"Right..." I said looking to the ground.

"Hey Tord, wanna see my novelty toy collection?!" Matt asked .

"Sure! Then we can watch The Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 4!" Tord said making faces.

"Just like old times!" Edd said taking a seat.

Tord went to the blinds.

"Yees... Just. Like. Old times." Tord said closing them.

Ohhh no...