Tord's Mean Now?

Your p.o.v

Once we arrived back at the Army, Tord has been acting very strict all of a sudden. He bearly even looks at me and when i ask him what's up, he flips and shouts at me.

I was now lying in Tord's bed waiting for his arrival, although i really didn't want him to come, i still awaited.

Hours passed by and Tord still hasn't reaturned making me sob then cry out loud (( col like in... lol laugh out loud but cry out loud XDDDDD))

Once i wiped all my tears away, i heard a knock on the door.

Hopping out of my bed and hoping it was Tord, i opened the door only to be greeted by Paul and Pat.

I frowned once i knew it wasn't who i expected...

"urm Miss Y/n? Are you okay?" Paul asked concerned.

I nodded my head and was about to lock the door when they stopped it, they rushed into the room and sat on the bed waiting for me.

I groaned and sat nexto them running my fingers through my hair.

"Where's Tord..? Why's he so strict now..??" I asked glancing at the two.

They flinched as i made eye contact with hair all over my face.

"He's... He's fine i think... maybe you just weren't paying attention to him.....???" pat said unasure of what to say.

I glare at them standing up.

"I PAY MOST OF THE ATTENTION TO HIM!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!?!?!?" I barked.

They backed up and cried apoligizies.

"No... i'm sorry... i don't know what got over me" i sat back down pulling them into a nice warming hug.

"I-im sorry..." i managed to say inbetween quiet sobs.

They reaturned the hug.

"Tord will be back tomorrow i promise okay?" Paul said pulling off making me turn away and nod.

They stood from the bed and so did i, we gave eachother a quick hug before they left back out.

I locked the door again and jumped onto the bed crying myself to sleep.

_____________

Sorry i didnt post... my mom got taken by the ambulance and she might be dying, i got into serious depression cause of that and again, im so so sorry.