idk what to name this

(Y/n) p.o.v

OH NONONO! WHAT DO I DO?!!

With that, Tom bust through the door.

I swiftly turned around.

"TOM WTF?!!"

Tom came closer and hugged me.

"Don't trust Tord.."

"Hey babe I'm ba- FUCKING JEHOVAH!!!" Tord came in and pushed Tom off.

He glared at him then me picking me up and running away from Edds.

"TORD! YOU JUST CAME BACK AND THIS HAPPENES??!"

"WHAT DID HE DO??! DID- DID HE TOUCH YOU?!!" Tord asked in-between pants.

"N-NO! HE DIDNT LET ME GO!"

Tord took a deep breath and put me down.

I growled and ran back home.

Tord just stood there but soon enough followed my lead.

//Time skips\\

Its been a couple of days and I kept ignoring Tord's existence, although he kept apologizing and crying for me to forgive him, I didn't answer him just kept a staright face.

I've had enough now though.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU FUCKING WANT?!! YOUR GETTING ON MY NERVES!!"

"(Y/n)! I just want you to forgive me! Paul and Patryck have been having problems! I'm sorry! I had to leave or else the army would of parted!" He whispered the last sentence.

I growled.

"Could of took me with you, you dumb shit." Was all I said before standing up, taking a cigar and taking a step outside.

I walked into the direction of the tree and leaned onto it.

Tord, of course, followed my path and came up to me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I didn't think! Please forgive me! I'll do anything!"

"Then leave me alone!" I replied tuning away from his eye contact, he grabbed my chin and forced on though.

I felt like killing someone as he placed his lips onto mine.

I pushed him off and turned a death glare at Tord.

"IF YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SOME TIME I MIGHT FORGIVE YOU! BUT FORCING IT MAKES IT WORSE!" I barked at Tord smacking him across the face definitely leaving a mark.

I stomped off back into the house abandoning Tord.

I won't forgive Tord just like that, it'll take sometime.

With those thoughts, Tom rushed towards me.

"What happened? Where's Tord? Is he gone? Oh I hope he's gone-"

"Tom! He's outside and I'm fine! I abondened and regected him! Calm down!" I explained putting one of my fingers on his lips shutting him up for a while.

I finally stopped and walked towards my room.

When I arrived at my destination, I layed down into my bed not planning on getting out.
______________